RicKaTaNski

Persistence off helis

Ok, so having given up trying to find loot in the persistence on public servers, I now play the persistence off and was finding quite a bit of loot and helis... But, this evening I have found two helis in a persistence off server which had 0 weapons and it was low pop at the times I found the helis, so... Does anyone know what's going on as I'm starting to think that there's some serious duping going on or some other sort of exploit... A reply of some one official would be great too 👍

It sounds like you were unlucky to be late to the heli crash site.  They only last 30 mins, so someone was there just before you. Sometimes you find one gun, sometimes you find two, sometimes you find nada!

It has nothing to do with duping or any type of exploid.  I think they changed the heli spawns just a bit in 1.06 for me it looks like there are now 3 types of heli loot that can be  found at the crash side. One with guns, one with clothes and one with attachmends. I found each type so far twice. The wespon heli loot: 1. Lar and svd 2. Lar and vss.  The clothing heli loot was both times the same. Some high tier vests, backpacks and ghillie stuff. Same with the attachmend helis. Both of them had two nv scopes, 40rnd m4 mag and 75rnd ak drum mag 

So it sounds for me you were just unlucky 

@DayzDayzFanboy, @Neophyter, @EzyStriderPS4  Nah, sorry but its nothing to do with luck, four more found today and still nothing...that's not simply "bad luck" and I said I was "starting to think" there MIGHT be duping, plus, I'm starting to think the persistence off servers are no longer "off" as I found 2 cars earlier that had been hidden, went back through area after restart and the cars are still there a long with items dropped prior to restart so.... I think it's more to do with that maybe????? @Anyone official maybe??? Pretty please??? 👍

1 hour ago, RicKaTaNski said:

Nah, sorry but its nothing to do with luck, four more found today and still nothing...

After how many helicopters found does it go from bad luck to 'serious duping'?  8? 1064? 256k?

• Haha 1

On 12/28/2019 at 2:23 AM, Parazight said:

After how many helicopters found does it go from bad luck to 'serious duping'?  8? 1064? 256k?

Wow,  is that all you people do on these forums is just scroll through looking for threads that you then post on with immature attempts at belittlement.... I'm asking a genuine enough question, and let's go back to when everyone was duping those god tents, I'm enquiring as to whether or not people think that type of mass duping is happening in game right now because all the signs are pointing to it, apart from there's no obvious signs like the coast being strewn with Mili tents packed with gear, so, unless you have something positively constructive to say then I rather you not add your posts at all thanks

1 hour ago, MarczXD320 said:

So, if i play on persistence off servers there will be more loot ? Really ?

No not nessesaryli. It means that bases and stashes are not persistent on those servers

8 hours ago, Neophyter said:

No not nessesaryli. It means that bases and stashes are not persistent on those servers

This is it, my mates and I have been playing on a persistence off server and things like bases are not being wiped after server restart so... Beats me, this is what I'm trying to find out but seems like no one official wants to comment 

Not sure if private servers are the same as community however this may help answer your question. 
I’m on a fresh server playing with buddies, we have been to 7 heli crashes, of those 7 have only found 3 high tier weapons, 2x VSD and 1x LAR. Some of them had no weapons at all. Others had sks, ump, mp5. Found a full ghillie suit at one of the ones without weapons though.

In my experience from those crashes, there was always at least one item which I consider “extremely rare” (Ghillie items, high tier gun).

Hope this helps, as the amount of times I’ve seen an official comment from a dev in this forum is about as rare as hens teeth.

Duping is still a serious issue,  wiped a squad last night on persistence off and they all had the exact same gear. Big packpacks, kitted out M4's all with dual 60 rd mags, all with ballistic vests and NV, we have some slick gear now for a few days.

We wiped them with mosins and Shotguns too lol....duping noobs.