Seen it All

Quickcycle while running

41 minutes ago, Seen it All said:

Finally!  Great job!

Yup, nice QoL addition. Just hope they add voip toggle soon too 

• Beans 1

They added it with the hot fix the other day.

I cant find any info about the hot fix though, have anybody seen anything about it?

Anyway, it was about time they fixed it - now they just need to fix the inventory bug, voip double-tap to turn on/off and the other stuff. 🙂

Just now, Jonas Levin said:

They added it with the hot fix the other day.

I cant find any info about the hot fix though, have anybody seen anything about it?

Anyway, it was about time they fixed it - now they just need to fix the inventory bug, voip double-tap to turn on/off and the other stuff. 🙂

1.06 Patch 1 (12.12.2019)

GAME

FIXED
• Fixed: Swapping within cargo 
• Fixed: The right side far resolution LODs of the Gunter 2 were only changing their color when damaged  
• Fixed: Items would not attach to the correct attachment slot during base building
• Fixed: Base building/cars dragging attachments
• Fixed: Movement inputs would be obstructed while using radial menus
• Fixed: The boletus mushroom would spawn with a wrong rotation
• Fixed: When the w eapon in hand was hidden during certain actions, loaded cartridges would float in the air 
• Fixed: A server error when picking up items
• Fixed: Two exploit s that could break the character animations
• Fixed: Head of the character was not healing from damage  
• Fixed: PS4 trophies would not be activated under certain circumstances
• Fixed: The PS4 trophy Bodily Needs would not be activated when the drinking action was done at a pond or well  

TWEAKED
• Tweaked: Fireplace fuel consumption lowered (doubled the burning time)
• Tweaked: Increased the damage dealt by 9x39 projectile
• Tweaked: Increased the damage from projectiles to the zombie head (damage zone)

SERVER
• Tweaked: Updated the offline database

• Thanks 1

So many of those things arent fixed. Zombies are still harder to kill with head shots from pistols than they used to be, so God knows what they did there. The inventory swapping is broken as ever as well, seems the latest fixed did the typical 'slightly fixed one thing but made lots of other things worse'. 

Today I swapped my jacket with one on the floor, and my jacket didn't go to the ground, it vanished, along with my dray bag and all the bullets I had, leaving me with zero ammo. I regularly see inventory items just dissappear, you pick them up but they don't go into your inventory, or you move something around only for it to vanish. I dream of a day it works properly, but honestly, I don't think BI have the necessary skill to do the work. 

Edited by M00nfly
  • Beans 1

Not sure what you mean about zombies. I got stuck on a house with a horde outside and they went down with single shots to the head. It sounds like you're describing desync. Best thing to do is relog and that fixes it. Not ideal but works. Just finished a five hour session and only had to relog once. 

On 12/22/2019 at 1:52 AM, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Not sure what you mean about zombies. I got stuck on a house with a horde outside and they went down with single shots to the head. It sounds like you're describing desync. Best thing to do is relog and that fixes it. Not ideal but works. Just finished a five hour session and only had to relog once. 

I used to agro zombies on purpose, run inside a building, then pop them with a head shot as they lined up at the windows. All pistols used to drop pretty much all zombies with a single shit, on Livonia they all take at least two, and I've seen the odd 3 shot as well. It's not de-sync, using a rifle drops then no probs. I'm not actually that bothered about it to be honest, it's just that my experience seems to be opposite to the patch notes, which is pretty common if I'm honest. 

Edited by M00nfly

On 12/21/2019 at 6:52 PM, DayzDayzFanboy said:

I think this MoonFly is just a hater. I hardly see anything good come from this guy. Reminds me of bent.toe😂

1 hour ago, xKJCxDaRkMaN said:

I think this MoonFly is just a hater. I hardly see anything good come from this guy. Reminds me of bent.toe😂

Try experiencing the game where almost every death is due to a bug and I'm sure you'll get fed up of it too. I do die legit ways from time to time and those deaths don't bother me one bit, and I often enjoy starting again. If we don't get vocal about it, how else are these things going to get fixed. Also doesn't help then everyone on my friends list who used to play have also quit the game due to bugs! 

As for zombies, I've stopped bothering with guns, now I just take them out one at a time as I see them instead. If they agro in groups I run to a building, and I've found that if you channel them to a doorway, you can basically prevent then running past you or each other and then just take them out one at a time in a line with a melee weapon. It's a bit tedious, especially now all their loot is removed, but it gets the job done. 

Edited by M00nfly
  • Beans 1

10 minutes ago, M00nfly said:

Try experiencing the game where almost every death is due to a bug and I'm sure you'll get fed up of it too. I do die legit ways from time to time and those deaths don't bother me one bit, and I often enjoy starting again. If we don't get vocal about it, how else are these things going to get fixed. Also doesn't help then everyone on my friends list who used to play have also quit the game due to bugs! 

As for zombies, I've stopped bothering with guns, now I just take them out one at a time as I see them instead. If they agro in groups I run to a building, and I've found that if you channel them to a doorway, you can basically prevent then running past you or each other and then just take them out one at a time in a line with a melee weapon. It's a bit tedious, especially now all their loot is removed, but it gets the job done. 

Well i play on the daily unless im tired after work. Add me if you wanna squad up.

6 minutes ago, xKJCxDaRkMaN said:

Well i play on the daily unless im tired after work. Add me if you wanna squad up.

Might be easier for you to add me. I'll be on most of today, not so much when I'm back at work. My xbox tag is M0onfly.