Sign in to follow this  
nhow7108

Bears working?

Are bears appearing on the original map? I haven’t seen any yet and I have been running around the forests for a while. Are they bugged or something?

2 hours ago, nhow7108 said:

Are bears appearing on the original map? I haven’t seen any yet and I have been running around the forests for a while. Are they bugged or something?

mnDhlcM.png

from what I can see in the PBo's Bliss (Livonia) has a selection of  specific items which are not replicated in the base map. so bears will only spawn in Livonia

• Beans 1

On 12/5/2019 at 9:26 PM, aux7 said:

mnDhlcM.png

from what I can see in the PBo's Bliss (Livonia) has a selection of  specific items which are not replicated in the base map. so bears will only spawn in Livonia

That's not what BI said about the bear. It should roam chernarus aswell.

Why am i not surprised..... 

The server files for 1.06 in Chernarus have bears disabled. I don't know if devs changed this on official servers or not. I think they screwed up the configs because they also have all fruit disabled on both maps.

On 12/8/2019 at 12:13 PM, Uncle Zed said:

I think they screwed up the configs because they also have all fruit disabled on both maps.

WTF... I knew it seemed like there wasn't any fruit to be found on the ground! Been looking for forever and... nope. Not a thing.

Any idea, how to enable the bears in server files? I have my own server. I would like to check also the Livonia mission configs as I have played Livonia quite a lot and have not seen any bear this far.

5 hours ago, Dorka said:

Any idea, how to enable the bears in server files? I have my own server. I would like to check also the Livonia mission configs as I have played Livonia quite a lot and have not seen any bear this far.

Bears are definitely present in Livonia, not sure if the latest EXP patch turned them on in Chernarus though -- anyone seen a bear in Chernarus yet?

I saw some dude saying he got killed by & killed a bear on Chernarus on Xbox, I've also been finding fruits on xbox. I guess the files from the pc don't always translate over to consoles? I've yet to see a bear though.

On 12/13/2019 at 8:52 AM, Dorka said:

Go into your events.xml and find the line about bears. Change the 0 to 1.

With the latest 1.06 update, Bears were activated in the server files for Chernarus.