happycheese

Zombies? Are you out there?

Same here no zombies and haven't been able to find a car despite checking every spawn west of elctro and south of NWAF very disappointing as I was looking foward to finding the green ada

10 minutes ago, MarcT123 said:

Same here no zombies and haven't been able to find a car despite checking every spawn west of elctro and south of NWAF very disappointing as I was looking foward to finding the green ada

In the change log it said spawn points changed on several of the vehicle types. Just FYI 

Some glitch in the offical chernarus server on xbox weren't spawning anything, so they've just taken them down too fix the issues

I have played both Chero & Livonia "1.06" and found alot of Z's and some wrecked cars also, but again on the PVT server had to install the 1.06 patch, then rollback the server "Server Backup" to the last backup to get the new gear spawned into the map, but Livonia everything seems to work with regards to gear, Z's and cars.

Is this problem with zombies and loot not spawning still a thing ? I read on Twitter that the devs restarted the persistence on servers yesterday to combat this, did it worked ?

Just now, MarczXD320 said:

Is this problem with zombies and loot not spawning still a thing ? I read on Twitter that the devs restarted the persistence on servers yesterday to combat this, did it worked ?

it worked on the official server i play on, cant talk for others but don't see anyone complaining about it now

Went through Balota AF, not one zombie to be found, but the town of Balota, they were plentiful.  As far as food goes, I went from western Cherno, west through Balota, through Komarovo, north to Zelenogorsk.......1 can of sardines, 1 can of tuna, 1 can of spaghetti, an apple, and 2 zuchinnis......that is all I was able to find.  I logged out for the evening, and I am about to start blinking red health.  I may be fucked.

Edited by Stagman70