FearFokkol

DayZ update 1.06

Just checked my xbox and DayZ was busy updating, any one else get this, I know the official server are offline fro a possible update but they are not back online yet

Dont really know how big it is exactly, its still updating but its quite a big file from the looks of how long its taking to complete, try restarting the xbox 🙂

1 minute ago, RyanS1994 said:

if you didn't see Livonia is purchasable now

Haven't checked yet, but thanks 🙂

4 minutes ago, FearFokkol said:

Wonder when this update will be pushed to PVT servers

Ok, just got the notification that the PVT servers will be updating now too for 1.06

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet but binoculars don't work again, and when you ads it makes you stand up. A bit stuttery too at times, especially in firefight. Bumped into a guy and both our guns glitched. We ended up battering each other to death with beans and binoculars. I think a zombie won the fight in the end. 

• Haha 1

Anyone know if private servers have to do a roll back to spawn in the new items?

Edited by Man Parts 241
Again...

1 hour ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet but binoculars don't work again, and when you ads it makes you stand up. A bit stuttery too at times, especially in firefight. Bumped into a guy and both our guns glitched. We ended up battering each other to death with beans and binoculars. I think a zombie won the fight in the end. 

Just tried the Bino's and they are working for me 🙂

1 hour ago, Man Parts 241 said:

Anyone know if private servers have to do a roll back to spawn in the new items?

Yes, I had to do the rollback after installing the new 1.06 update

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, FearFokkol said:

Just tried the Bino's and they are working for me 🙂

Hmm, I'll have to try again the next time I'm on. When I pressed right trigger it starts doing the action for a split seconds then stops. Do you get the issue where it makes you stand up when you aim down sights? 

Hmm, I'll have to try again the next time I'm on. When I pressed right trigger it starts doing the action for a split seconds then stops. Do you get the issue where it makes you stand up when you aim down sights? 

No I dont have that issue either, I can aim down the sights in prone and kneeled without it making the character stand up

Also noticed that any rounds that are unchambered from any weapon is stored in inventory

4 hours ago, FearFokkol said:

No I dont have that issue either, I can aim down the sights in prone and kneeled without it making the character stand up

I wonder if the issue was with gear that I brought into the server from my 1.05 character. Were your Bino's ones from cherno or livonia? 

I just wish that all official servers and characters had been wiped clean. I'm sure it's caused some issues. 

Edited by DayzDayzFanboy

I wonder if the issue was with gear that I brought into the server from my 1.05 character. Were your Bino's ones from cherno or livonia? 

I just wish that all official servers and characters had been wiped clean. I'm sure it's caused some issues. 

My Bino's that I used were new from Livonia, I assume that this is due to the gear moved from 1.05 to 1.06 and then a new map to add to that, possibly some corrupt code when the data

Just a question. Is the Livonia DLC available to game share on Xbox one? So if bought on primary account can I download and play it on a secondary? 

I'm assuming if you're console is set as your home xbox and you have second account as a family member, then it should work

• Like 1

Guys, just wondering if anyone found the vaiga yet, I found the blaze but when I went to Radunin Mil base, all the buildings "Camo etc..." have medical gear in it, from tabs to med clothes etc, these used to spawn mil gear,not medical supplies?