Skimshady

Livonia out now!!

Saw a video on dayz youtube account saying that it is now out? Can anyone clarify this at all? 

• Like 1

Eh, not the first time someone hit a release button by accident. Keep an eye on this forum, steam and twitter. You will notice when its released.

• Like 1
  • Beans 2

2 hours ago, MaVerick_GDZ said:

Eh, not the first time someone hit a release button by accident. Keep an eye on this forum, steam and twitter. You will notice when its released.

Yeah right. By "accident".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Man Parts 241 said:

Yeah right. By "accident".

Someone forgot to set the video on private when uploading as far as I can see it. Whats your explanation? Illuminati?

I've done my fair share of errors at work over the years...

• Confused 1
  • Beans 1

20 minutes ago, MaVerick_GDZ said:

Someone forgot to set the video on private when uploading as far as I can see it. Whats your explanation? Illuminati?

I've done my fair share of errors at work over the years...

Wait, what?

That shit flew right over your head. 🤣😅😂 No one was talking about him accidentally uploading the video.

Livonia add-on is available in the marketplace but can't purchase the dlc, in the "additional information" section, it states "release date 03/12/2019"

Also states "In-App purchases : Free"

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, FearFokkol said:

Livonia add-on is available in the marketplace but can't purchase the dlc, in the "additional information" section, it states "release date 03/12/2019"

Tuesday it is folks

• Like 2

18 hours ago, bandito6000 said:

Tuesday it is folks

Another lie and deadline they set and couldn't meet.

Fucking disgusting.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Man Parts 241 said:

Another lie and deadline they set and couldn't meet.

Fucking disgusting.

It's ok mate, December hasn't happened yet. Unless you come from the future to tell us. Do you? Is Star Citizen out yet? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, William Sternritter said:

It's ok mate, December hasn't happened yet. Unless you come from the future to tell us. Do you? Is Star Citizen out yet? 

Yep, it's shit too.

• Like 1

was just wondering if there would still be heli spawns with all the usual VSD, VSS and LAR spawns or are these helis along with gear removed from this map, anyone played this on PC yet and can confirm this or not?

• Like 1

Just now, FearFokkol said:

was just wondering if there would still be heli spawns with all the usual VSD, VSS and LAR spawns or are these helis along with gear removed from this map, anyone played this on PC yet and can confirm this or not?

yeah they're on the new map aswell

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, FearFokkol said:

Yes, there are helicopter crash sites spawns in Livonia. I found some of them along some SVD's and VSS's when playing the beta a month ago. Like in Chernarus, they are found in certain parts of the map. I believe that in Livonia it is Southeast.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wondering if the DLC will be made available today, it was showing in the Microsoft store earlier the week but was removed, the release date was for today though.

• Like 1

Twitter " @DayZ

Survivors, We are shutting down all public servers for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4. We will come back soon with more information."

• Like 1