WOLVERlNES

Ammo Can DeSpawned!?

God Dammit, this despawning shit needs to stop. I found a heli crash site and the ONLY thing worth keeping was an ammo can. I brought it back to my base placed all my batteries and sparkplugs in it. Log back on a couple days later and poof it’s fucking gone!

@ImpulZplease tell devs to fix all despawning issues, it’s so fucking frustrating.

Edited by RussianReavers

On 11/9/2019 at 10:40 PM, RussianReavers said:

God Dammit, this despawning shit needs to stop. I found a heli crash site and the ONLY thing worth keeping was an ammo can. I brought it back to my base placed all my batteries and sparkplugs in it. Log back on a couple days later and poof it’s fucking gone!

@ImpulZplease tell devs to fix all despawning issues, it’s so fucking frustrating.

Seems like u got lost it to some thieves

Private server with a locked gate that nobody except me has the combination too. So it wasn’t stolen it despawned 

2 hours ago, RussianReavers said:

Private server with a locked gate that nobody except me has the combination too. So it wasn’t stolen it despawned 

U know its persistence is different than barrels/crates right?

6 hours ago, RussianReavers said:

I am again, was it buried? 

No, they don’t need to be for they persist for days like crates etc. And I literally had only stored it the previous day.

What is their persistence duration tho — I thought it was 45 days?

Edited by RussianReavers

19 minutes ago, RussianReavers said:

What is their persistence duration tho — I thought it was 45 days?

condition affects persistence too . .. but it should be 45 days .  . I havent done the 1.06 yet . . . but last I looked at (1.06 experimental) was the same

l8HcZay.png