AndrzejHook

Cant outrun a zombie? Unrealistic

Its pretty unrealistic that zombies can always catch up to you. I think they're running speed is set a little too high..  idk if I'm the only one who thinks this.  But in real life I'd be able to outrun a zombie..  there's no way that mofo is catching up to me.  What do you guys think? Even as a fresh spawn with nothing on you, even if you take off your clothes.. you still cant outrun them.. hopefully they will update and change this 

1 hour ago, AndrzejHook said:

But in real life I'd be able to outrun a zombie

I demand proove for this, go to the nearest zombie you can find, outrun him and show us the footage.

On a serious note, they are called infected for a reason. They are not undead afaik but infected with a virus, much like 28 days/weeks later. Dunno about that starving thing though.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, MaVerick_GDZ said:

I demand proove for this, go to the nearest zombie you can find, outrun him and show us the footage.

On a serious note, they are called infected for a reason. They are not undead afaik but infected with a virus, much like 28 days/weeks later. Dunno about that starving thing though.

i know they're dead. But some of these zombies are like 80 years old there's no way her stamina is better than my asian character who's about 35 years old... you cannot tell me that 

Also you used to be able to outrun zombies before. Actually what was funny was that you could make a zombie chase you all across the map.. or a whole swarm. It was pretty awesome that way and the  after a certain update, not sure which one, it was changed and the zombies are faster now 

7 hours ago, AndrzejHook said:

i know they're dead. But some of these zombies are like 80 years old

They are not dead or zombies (undead), that was my point, they are infected with a virus we know nothing about, except what happens to most of the population when getting in contact with said virus. Also, I've seen seniors with much more stamina then my have-been-smoking-for-way-too-many-years butt. Getting back to 28 days/weeks later, I don't think those infected had any problems with their stamina either.

2 hours ago, wh1skey_ said:

you can outrun infected pretty easily, manage your stamina better.

...yeah and also this.

Edited by MaVerick_GDZ

On 9/4/2019 at 12:24 AM, AndrzejHook said:

.But in real life I'd be able to outrun a zombie..  

Are we talking walking dead zombies or world war z zombies? 

I got no problems outrunning a single zombie or a swarm.

If you can't then its because you have taken damage and are moving slower because of that, or because you just ain't doing it right (its pretty easy though, you just need to sprint and keep it up).

And if you use a epinephrine-shot then you will see that zombie disappear behind you pretty fast.

So while we are on the subject on not being able to out run zombies spare a thought for wile E  coyote he’s been trying to catch that bloody bird for years surely that bird can’t outrun a rocket that Wile has built.

Its just not realistic is it.

• Beans 1

They’re not zombies, they’re infected people who never actually died.

Also, there could be the possibility that the infection could boost their endurance while deteriorating other cells. Who knows.. 

Personally, I’d rather they be fast rather than the typical slow moving ones.