Skimshady

Duping on private servers

I currently own my sever and came across a base last night with a lot of wooden crates, some of them had the exact same things in like it was duped. I know duping is back on public servers but has it now spread to private servers?

20 minutes ago, Skimshady said:

I currently own my sever and came across a base last night with a lot of wooden crates, some of them had the exact same things in like it was duped. I know duping is back on public servers but has it now spread to private servers?

I wouldnt say it has "spread." Dupers can dupe in a private lobby just the same as a public server. My suggestion, burn and destroy everything they have

Ah right, Yeah i emptied it all last night it took me ages but worth it as long as they didnt log back in before it all despwaned.

I had someone accuse me of duping because I had like 50 wooden crates and 3 of them were full with ammo. Just because I had 3 crates full of ammo doesnt mean I duped it... I had one full of 7.62x39 one full of .308 rounds and one full of .45acp rounds... he didn't believe me crates only took 10 nails and 2 planks lol. 

• Like 2

ammo is abundant right now.  Just Cant find guns to put it in tho.....

Duping is back, saw a video on youtube on it, seems harders to do, which is good.   I hate duping, it ruins the game.  The only hope is the private servers with locked p words.

4 hours ago, Seen it All said:

ammo is abundant right now.  Just Cant find guns to put it in tho.....

Duping is back, saw a video on youtube on it, seems harders to do, which is good.   I hate duping, it ruins the game.  The only hope is the private servers with locked p words.

That doesn't stop it either. You're forced to rely on an honor system amongst one of the most toxic playerbases in gaming history.

They sold us private servers with absolutely no way to police them.

It's becoming increasingly disheartening and obvious that they either can't or won't fix this game.

20 hours ago, Anyeurysm said:

That doesn't stop it either. You're forced to rely on an honor system amongst one of the most toxic playerbases in gaming history.

They sold us private servers with absolutely no way to police them.

It's becoming increasingly disheartening and obvious that they either can't or won't fix this game.

I've only been screaming this the whole time I've been on this forum. This game and company are a joke. People dont realize and dont listen when they're told that these problems have been around since the beginning, the mod. It will never truly be fixed. The devs have said this themselves. I'm sorry for you and share your sentiment of being disheartened. 

• Like 2