Sign in to follow this  
Flyingpapaya

My character is gone....

I logged out of 3852 last night inside of a second story cabin to login just now and my character is gone. Everything. 

Really? Wtf

Horse shit.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Flyingpapaya said:

meow

Can't...resist....

Spoiler

*cough* Anyway, they are on it and we (in this case, you console dudes) will be updated once they know more.

Is this happening to every server?

Anyone on 3858 confirm?

EDIT

It's apparently fixed now? Anyone know if the people who didn't log in while it was happening are now safe?

Edited by awalsh47

4 hours ago, awalsh47 said:

It's apparently fixed now? Anyone know if the people who didn't log in while it was happening are now safe?

No it's not, on PS4 at least, i just logged on right now and lost my full stuff character...

Edited by S.Kaneda

11 minutes ago, S.Kaneda said:

No it's not, on PS4 at least, i just logged on right now and lost my full stuff character...

Balls

Been tooling up in numbers with sks, Tundras and gear to co ordinate my group and link up all week.

Literally just got the whole clan stacked ready to attack and pillage the base of the guys who shot us last week and took our assualt rifles😡

Would have been fun fight for us(and them too!)

Might just wait for 1.05.

Edited by awalsh47

Since 1.04 ive lost 6 characters, fully geared and a car.

The last straw was 5 minutes ago RU server 3993, was on my way to loot a base and saw server restart in 20 minutes, i was 5 minutes away from the target location, it was in the middle of night in wooded area with nvg and headstrap equipped so I decided to wait....... Server restarted, logged back in fully expecting to see a fresh spawn, my char was there but nvg and strap vanished........

Im so done, i dont want to be, quite addicted, but this whole aspect of the game that ends with you having a D**k in your ass isnt fun

The best exuse was "unexpected amount of private servers" AND ZERO attempts to recompense

Edited by Gni Mc

Like the series lost your characters we’re all in purgatory and have now gone to heaven so don’t feel sad they have been released from there earthly life.

• Haha 1

I just checked in on my characters on the public servers.

I been playing on a private server the last week so I have not used them, and the 3 geared characters I had are ALL on the beach.

I lost _everything_ I had on 4722 and I am _not_ about to gear up again before this is fixed.

@ImpulZ This needs to get fixed ASAP, people are using weeks to collect gear just to have their full characters wiped for no reason while sleeping.

Edit: Just had a mate check his characters, all of his are gone too...

Edited by Jonas Levin

On 9/8/2019 at 6:47 AM, Jonas Levin said:

I been playing on a private server the last week so I have not used them, and the 3 geared characters I had are ALL on the beach.

This is probably related to this issue:

On 9/8/2019 at 6:47 AM, Jonas Levin said:

I lost _everything_ I had on 4722 and I am _not_ about to gear up again before this is fixed. 

Could you give us some more details on what exactly was lost (stashes, character or base for example), and in what time frame it must've happened?

Sign in to follow this