donnyuk78

Footwear

So ruined footwear is nightmare 😂 forgot to check my boots and now I’m stuck in a small town and no footwear anywhere to be found  ! 

Check your feet people 😂

17 minutes ago, donnyuk78 said:

Check your feet people

What happens to your feet when your boots wear out - do your feet wear out too (faster than boots, or more painful?) - Is there a penalty for going barefoot ? ( .. like your speed running down railroad tracks, for instance?)

30 minutes ago, pilgrim* said:

What happens to your feet when your boots wear out - do your feet wear out too (faster than boots, or more painful?) - Is there a penalty for going barefoot ? ( .. like your speed running down railroad tracks, for instance?)

Your feet bleed ! 

• Beans 1

1 hour ago, donnyuk78 said:

So ruined footwear is nightmare 😂 forgot to check my boots and now I’m stuck in a small town and no footwear anywhere to be found  ! 

Check your feet people 😂

Yip, Also forgot to check this and had to run around in a town with 3x Rag bundles "x6's each" until I found a pair because the if the shoes a ruined, but depending on the terrain, the characters feet would cut and then would need to bandage, what I have noticed is to walk/crawl (Not Jog/Run) on the grass, then the feet don't cut that easily, but on tar and gravel roads, they cut alot quicker :)

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

Also I find boots seem much hardier. Had a pair of jungle boots for ages before I tossed them for some combat boots and they were still pristine

If not already known, shoes and boots can be repaired with a leather sewing kit.......assuming you catch it BEFORE they get ruined.

Edited by Stagman70

Don’t forget, McGyver wants you to use duct tape to fix your favorite kicks.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Nayte said:

Don’t forget, McGyver wants you to use duct tape to fix damn near everything.

Fixed that for ya... 😁

Edited by Man Parts 241
  • Haha 1

On 8/28/2019 at 10:35 AM, donnyuk78 said:

Your feet bleed ! 

Lol he's trying sooooo hard 😆😅😂🤣

2 hours ago, Man Parts 241 said:

Fixed that for ya... 😁

That’s true, hehe.