lanejf

Gun Spawns

2 hours ago, Jonas Levin said:

Last 3 helicopter crashes I've seen had no rifles at all - public servers.

The spawn rate of rifles has been decreased, so since it's been a while since the last update and server reset, everyone has already picked them all up and stashed them or has them on themselves

Yeah we've been round Tisy tonight for hours. Emptying all the tents then emptying all the barracks rince and repeat. No ARs. Think I'm now 3 weeks playing daily with no AR.

On 8/23/2019 at 7:03 AM, AndrzejHook said:

I found a helicopter crash the other day with nothing at it exceptzombies

Then it was already hit by someone

2 hours ago, TahoeBeast said:

Then it was already hit by someone

It might have been , perhaps your right.  Or maybe a bunch of people already have stashed m4's and VSS etc.. and its affecting the spawn rate of them since they are limited in each server. 

We started playing in a private server, and, so far, these issues haven't come up.  We found two AKs at Troitskoe in less than 2 minutes, assault vests, grenades, and plentiful ammo.  The beauty of a private server is admins can ban (technically from Discord and change the server password) cheaters.  Haven't run across other bases yet, so we don't know if duping is an issue here yet.  If you find a base, however, that has 20 M4s in it, then they ARE duping, as there are only supposed to be like 10 or 15 TOTAL in existence on the server, from what I understand.

2 hours ago, Stagman70 said:

We started playing in a private server, and, so far, these issues haven't come up.  We found two AKs at Troitskoe in less than 2 minutes, assault vests, grenades, and plentiful ammo.  The beauty of a private server is admins can ban (technically from Discord and change the server password) cheaters.  Haven't run across other bases yet, so we don't know if duping is an issue here yet.  If you find a base, however, that has 20 M4s in it, then they ARE duping, as there are only supposed to be like 10 or 15 TOTAL in existence on the server, from what I understand.

I think your right, the spawn rate of assault rifles on private servers is a lot better, and I think its because people can't carry ammo and weapons from server to server, therefore doesn't affect the spawn rate