Trapphone

DayZ cross platform

Cross-platform between Xbox One and PS4 is definitely possible, look at Fortnite, Rocket League, even the new Call of Duty.

3 hours ago, g4borg said:

you should always research what you buy. it is your duty as a consumer, to tell the market your demands.

how can the market know, you want 1.0 games to be totally bug free, if you just buy buggy games?

also, i love your expectations of a totally bug-free game with 1.0. I think that is a world we all would love to live in, where such things exist.

Are you fucked ? You legit can't even eat or drink 75%of the time and yet that's just a bug to you 

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Snake14180 said:

Yeah you’re right about the bugs and FPS drops. For me the frames was batter before 1.00 you could see clearer and now It’s more pixels (have Xbox X)

But it’s legs a lot now thanks for all the duper’s, It’s frustrating yeah let’s still hope they can fix it in the future, I have fun playing the game and I love the game. But a game that piss me off  a lot and annoying me more is Red Dead Redemption 2 Rockstar Games. 

Weird, rdr works 10x better then DayZ. 

On 8/4/2019 at 8:16 PM, Trapphone said:

I was the first to get scammed

tough break, dude

I've been playing since the Mod so I expect sooner or later I'll finally get scammed too .. maybe?  .. Seems completely unfair I missed out on that after putting in those thousands of hours, but I go on hoping

Edited by pilgrim*
~

18 hours ago, Trapphone said:

Bohemia has never made a game that isn't filled with bugs or glitches, never buying another game made by Bohemia.

Ah, so you have done a little research into other games then? The bit I'm struggling with is this... You bought the game full price and hate it for the reasons you've stated right? Then, you buy it again because its on sale right? And still here you are bitching and moaning about it right? Has the penny dropped yet? If you hate the game that much, maybe don't buy it twice and hang out in the forums. Just get rid of it and do us all a favour. 

45 minutes ago, Trapphone said:

Are you fucked ? You legit can't even eat or drink 75%of the time and yet that's just a bug to you 

You need to open tinned food first before attempting to eat it. This can be done with a can opener but you can also use knives and axes. Your welcome 😉

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Ah, so you have done a little research into other games then? The bit I'm struggling with is this... You bought the game full price and hate it for the reasons you've stated right? Then, you buy it again because its on sale right? And still here you are bitching and moaning about it right? Has the penny dropped yet? If you hate the game that much, maybe don't buy it twice and hang out in the forums. Just get rid of it and do us all a favour. 

Nah bud I'm gonna see where this derailed train is gonna end up

Also most the community stands with me, 75% of players like they game but hate Bohemia. 

Clearly you don't understand what Bohemia is doing and your just another puppet

And yes I did do my research and maybe you should as well

Just now, DayzDayzFanboy said:

You need to open tinned food first before attempting to eat it. This can be done with a can opener but you can also use knives and axes. Your welcome 😉

Did you forget to mention having to relog ? I have more time then youd expect lil guy 

2 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

You need to open tinned food first before attempting to eat it.

It's right there in our official military SAS Handbook : << Never put anything in your mouth that is bigger than your head >>

• Haha 2

Just now, Trapphone said:

Did you forget to mention having to relog ? I have more time then youd expect lil guy 

You have more time than I'd expect? How much time do you think I expect you to have? No clue what you're talking about. Why do you need to relog? I've never had an issue eating or drinking. That's a new one on me, lil guy. 

3 minutes ago, Trapphone said:

Also most the community stands with me, 75% of players like they game but hate Bohemia.

And you found this data where, exactly? You're three mates? 

4 minutes ago, Trapphone said:

And yes I did do my research and maybe you should as well

I did, I'm not the one pleading ignorance x

25 minutes ago, Trapphone said:

If I was BI I’d gladly give you a refund, games not for everyone for sure, I understand that 100% but I’d only give you the refund because you’re whiny, not an experience I’d enjoy over mic for sure. 

5 minutes ago, lJamesHalel1 said:

If I was BI I’d gladly give you a refund, games not for everyone for sure, I understand that 100% but I’d only give you the refund because you’re whiny, not an experience I’d enjoy over mic for sure. 

🤣🤣🤣 I'm sure you'd be upset if you died because of a fucking door glitch🤣🤣 DayZ is complete trash 

12 minutes ago, Trapphone said:

🤣🤣🤣 I'm sure you'd be upset if you died because of a fucking door glitch🤣🤣 DayZ is complete trash 

I’ve died because my body turned invisible and could only see my field vest, sh*t happens.

And yet you still play ? That's pathetic if your standards are that low 

1 minute ago, Trapphone said:

My misses does a lots things I dislike and irritate me but I’ve stuck around, DayZ is like that for me.

15 minutes ago, Trapphone said:

But you still play though right? 

Haven't played in almost 2 months just curious to see what this update is gonna be and gonna decide what I wanna do bases on the quality and playability of the 1.04 update is going to be. They've been working in this update for more then 3 months so if they weren't completely brain dead they should of a decently working game 

On 8/4/2019 at 10:56 AM, Man Parts 241 said:

You don't blame the people who made said buggy, glitchy game?

Wait, what?

Bohemia=Company

Devs=employee

I do blame BI, but why should i blame the devs themselves. They are still working on the game. The devs probably want a working, almost bug free experience. DayZ is still a WiP game due to its complex, custom engine thats required and the system we are playing on. The Xbox. The Xbox for example doesn't have virtual ram like PCs etc etc.

Edited by xhardcorefishx
Typo

On 8/4/2019 at 4:53 PM, Trapphone said:

Why tf should anyone have to research 5+years before buying a game, if a game is 1.0 and 60$ there should be no excuse on why it's not working, amyone with a brain would understand people's lives don't revolve around DayZ, I do research yes but only when I get paid. 

DayZ was the first console game I've ever played that's this quality, complete joke that it's labeled 1.02

You could have asked here in the forum before buying it for example. 

You could have watched vids from console streams, vods.

You could have googled 5 mins while sitting on the toilet or whatever.

And complaining about the current state of a game is a good thing actually.

I just said that playing for a fixed amount of time like 10 hours into a game or more shouldn't get refunded. That was just a opinion. ppl who bought a game ( research or not ), should be able to try games out ( refund system as a save point ), but like on steam ( everything above 2 hours dont get refunded normally )

On 8/5/2019 at 2:21 PM, Trapphone said:

Weird, rdr works 10x better then DayZ. 

RDR and GTA is clunky gameplay as hell 

On 8/5/2019 at 2:17 PM, Trapphone said:

is this some xbox specific bug? never had issues with that.

anyway, my point is not that dayz is specifically a bug free experience, far from it. but the opposite of it, being bug free, is basicly no game ever.

the time you keep ranting here is the time you should have invested looking at one or two youtube videos of the game you are going to buy.

i am far from someone who does not criticize this project, but your buyers remorse feels like you spent your inheritance on this game or sth.

53 minutes ago, Trapphone said:

GTA v runs perfectly and is half the price of DayZ 

now, i could ask you, if you are f*ed? GTA V held it's price of 50 bucks almost 5 years after it's release and only recently has started to go down in price. It was for years the most expensive game ever made, so it is the creme de la creme of the AAA business. It had extreme starting problems, with lots of bugs the first years after release, with multiplayer not working properly a long time. It is still one of the most cheater overrun games, in multiplayer, which at the same time has a grind based model, that costs extra money through microtransactions. 

quite a strange comparison.

• Like 1
  • Beans 1