donnyuk78

Character

Good morning,

What’s he longest time you keep the same character before dying?

i managed to keep one for about a month before I died. 

Regards 

DonnyDanger78

I survived i think it was a week in electro, 30+ interactions (some good some bad) ended up leaving with a guy i met there and a vehicle i put together while surviving, although i died an hour before we drove away so i didn't get to leave with the same life. Try surviving in one location, helps you learn the area and can be interesting(especially populated areas). Im planning on surviving in chernogorsk for as long as i can next, (once 1.04 is up) starts getting old after a week so i suggest adding an objective that allows you to leave like fixing up a car. My longest was 3 weeks though with maybe around 10 interactions if less.  At the end of the day we're mostly surviving from other players though, hopefully private servers offer more of a challenge in terms of PvE.

Edited by Robzom11
  • Like 1

My current character has been alive since April 10.  Trying to see if I can look for pvp AND keep him until the wipe.  

• Like 1

Unfortunally we don't have stat tracking. Would have been nice being able to see stats. 

Guessing around a month, before boredom kicked in and I went looking for action. 

Edited by bent.toe
  • Like 1

Had him for 3 months at which constantly going between tisy base , top middle base , nwaf and back to the coast to grab friends and re kit them at the bases. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Man Parts 241 said:

My main is still alive since 1.0.

31 kills

237 zombie kills

4 hostages

No eating? Turned vegetarian? 

4 hours ago, bent.toe said:

No eating? Turned vegetarian? 

Lol oh no, I'm not playing on that account as much nowadays. Shit almost got me killed a few times. Bitch won't stop laughing and crying lmao. She's just sitting in Novo, chilling... waiting for the wipe. Might go on a rampage with her on my next day off. Ionno

Lol oh no, I'm not playing on that account as much nowadays. Shit almost got me killed a few times. Bitch won't stop laughing and crying lmao. She's just sitting in Novo, chilling... waiting for the wipe. Might go on a rampage with her on my next day off. Ionno

You have more than one character.... that shit don’t count 🖕🏻😂

regards 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, donnyuk78 said:

You have more than one character.... that shit don’t count 🖕🏻😂

regards 

It do count tho cause its still a character 

Also my longest is 3 weeks, built 2 cars then went to vmc to pvp and got shit on

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ydbxsnowwolf said:

It do count tho cause its still a character 

Also my longest is 3 weeks, built 2 cars then went to vmc to pvp and got shit on

If you have more than on character it doesn’t  count 😂 alt characters are for chumps 👍🏻

Regards

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, donnyuk78 said:

If you have more than on character it doesn’t  count 😂 alt characters are for chumps 👍🏻

Regards

Or for people who play RP. Or.... I could go on....

Ignorance is for chumps.

• Haha 2
  • Beans 1

Or for people who play RP. Or.... I could go on....

Ignorance is for chumps.

I'd have to agree. I have two characters. One is, or rather was, a character I only used when my mate was playing with me but he sold his xbox. So now I mainly only play one character. But certainly I don't see the problem having a character for a role play server and one for other purposes. I suppose it could be abused by having multiple geared characters camping an area. When private servers are introduced I will probably run two separate characters again. 

• Like 2

All fair points 👍🏻 If you have 2 characters for role playing purposes I can understand that. If you have more than 1 just so you don’t have a to go through gearing or cheating then that’s not cool. I think dayZ as made me bitter towards people 😂 I seen some people say they have like 10 characters, crazy.

kind regards 

DonnyDanger78