Menke910

The Day after Z

Dear Bohemia, this is a new concept for a sequel to Dayz. The xbox version of dayz is pretty much broken, the game is too ahead of its time. Love the game. I noticed its only 8.5 gigs. I would focus on a sequel but put time and effort into a 35 gig master piece. I love the game so much I literally spent 3 hours today coming up with concepts to make it a better game.(Sequel Concept)----  allow player customization. Have a PvP map sepreate from a player base map/ refuge camp. A player base can be completely free to build and upgraded, same as player refuge camps. The refuge camps are operated as a clan system. The refuge leader is in charge of the camp. He can appoint officers captains and generals to help him manage the camp. Officers and captains are in charge of blueprints, managing ranks, job schedules and defenses. New refuges earn loot tokens amongst the camp by donating moving up in ranks and help building the base. Loot tokens are a form of currency that allows new refuges to take gatherd loot from the camp. Such as equpiment to survive. Industrialize the day z process. Cement ,wood, gold or any other loot require transport from PvP map to base map. You would need a semi truck and freight carrier ship to transport large amounts of resources to build I.e or gather guns and food for the camp. Or send out smaller vehicles, boats,or helipcopters in bigger numbers of players to bring back loot to the base. Raids are only unaviable if the leader or player is online and also if another player  trying to raid has the  the cordinates to the base found out by hacking laptaps scanning gps tracker patterns or anything you can get creative with. Make vehicles apart of the inventory process.. Say a player is holding the keys to a golf cart. The keys at that point work on any un owned golf cart on the pvp map. As soon as the player starts the ignition with the key its owned and leaves the server with that player. Unless the keys are given away or stolen. ---XxMenkexX (xbox tag)

• Confused 1

There could be something like this established with RP private servers.

Depending on how BI may or may not allow modders to import their mods to the Xbox version after private hives, time will tell.

I cant imagine much, if anything, in the way of modded servers on xbox. I can imagine we'll eventually get private servers. I could also imagine these servers have a range of settings and parameters which a server owner could tweak, similar to Ark, but I think it's a long way off and if we do get them it will be limited compared to PC. 

You are talking about some of the modes (some of them made possible by mods) in ARMA 2 and ARMA 3 which is the game DayZ first was made as a mod for.

Just get ARMA 3, its a _damn_ solid game and is also made by BI.

It ain't out on Xbox though.

The small size of the game is because all assets are loaded in on the server. 

The 8.7 GB are just the essentialls, the rest is on the server. 

Bro thats a little much on the server there has to be a way to share the servers load with a console or even a pc... 

14 hours ago, Menke910 said:

Bro thats a little much on the server there has to be a way to share the servers load with a console or even a pc... 

File size doesn't make a good or bad game. Minecraft is a really small file and it's still one of the most popular games after ten years. RDR2 was a huge file and look at how bad that is. The concept is more important.