bent.toe

I got a great idea, hard to pull off, but could be a success.

If we get locked character servers we should gather in a discord and try to split up 2 teams. 

Imagine if 30 players could wear blue armband and 30 could wear red. Nothing more than that. The game continues like the same but with only 2 teams on the entire map so you always knew who to shoot at. 

We could have an invisible boarder splitting up the map, with a rule that only one huge base per team. Could even have small pvp events in set locations and times. 

It's doable but we all have to be likeminded about it. 

I would love it. 

@ImpulZ

*edit, could you forward this to the team ImpulZ? Would appreciate it a lot. 

The dev's could also implement "team servers" so when you join, your assigned an armband of either colour and if you invite a friend they get the same armband. Would not be much of a hassle in the coding departement. 

Edited by bent.toe
Message to ImpulZ
  • Like 5
  • Beans 2

Thats a pretty good idea, I would love to take part in stuff like that myself if it gets possible! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jonas Levin said:

Thats a pretty good idea, I would love to take part in stuff like that myself if it gets possible! 

Yeah that would be fun right? 

What i'm looking for is something worth fighting for. Urban shootouts in stary sobor,  attacks on bases, night raids in NWAF, a siege in svergino, medicine loot run in chernogorsk, gathering of supply's for your base, building of a community, ambush at tisy... And so on. 

Imagine having an hour long firefight in zelenogorsk between 15 of you against 20 from opposite team, running from building to building, getting higher ground, scouting for snipers in the windows. 

I'm tired of someone taking potshots at me from a building and then log out when i reach the top floor, tired of running around doing nothing, tired of players gearing up and go down to the coast. 

In the end i think most players are bored. They want action. They want purpose, they want meaning. The best loot, and part of the end game, is military grade weapons and gear... But what is the point of getting it? Hoarding it? If you rarely get to use it? 

They way it is now(excluding duping). Spawn and run through MB's, gather high end gear, go back to hotspots to find players to kill. Can't find any? Go back down to the coast... That is the majority of players. It's even the same on pc (i watch a lot of PC streamers) only they don't need to go to MB's but they do look for firefights. 

Come on BI, add alittle flavour. 

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

But what happens when non-forum players join the lobby and aren’t affiliated with either red or blue?

• Beans 1

2 hours ago, RussianReavers said:

But what happens when non-forum players join the lobby and aren’t affiliated with either red or blue?

Very true. 

Guess it's trying to talk to them and get them on your team. 

1 hour ago, xKJCxDaRkMaN said:

Well what server we taking over.

An EU 1st person server? 

I play on NL 4692 and it rarely goes above medium, like the 2 other EU servers. 

Would be so much fun if the forum goers had a server where we could meet and battle. 

• Beans 1

Did you watch the live stream the other day with TRMZ where they did the team event and had certain towns for pvp locations? Looked like a lot of fun

35 minutes ago, Andy Veldema said:

I'm also playing on the server. If you go team up. I wil Hunt you down. 

I guess your not a team player then?