ImpulZ

23/06/2019 Hotfix Statement

25 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

@HiroCheeseMuh1yes, the wife suffers with this too and I get told off for the same thing! But you're right, and it's incredibly debilitating at times. You have my sympathies. And a little bit of mental health awareness never hurt anyone or any forum šŸ¤”

@DayzDayzFanboyThanks and sorry to hear your wife has to deal with it.Ā 

I donā€™t think people intentionally try and reduce it to comedic absurdity on purpose but it is still frustrating that people watch a tv series or a movie where the main character supposedly has OCD and itā€™s always depicted as being this sort of comedically neurotic personality trait where the person with OCD constantly walks around straightening strangersā€™Ā ties or feels an uncontrollable need to over sanitize every aspect of their life or experience complete social meltdown and think this is all that OCD entails. Not saying this sort of person doesnā€™t actually exist but itā€™s actually more rare than people think and a desire for neatness, tidyness or being organized does not mean you have OCD unlessĀ that desire creates severe REAL impairment to your wellbeing as a person. If you absolutely can not function,Ā focus on anything else,Ā develop debilitating anxiety, etc then maybe you have OCD. If you just like things neat and orderly then you just like things neat and orderly thatā€™s all.Ā 

Anyway ill get off my soapbox now but thanks for the understanding. šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ˜Ā 

Edited by HiroCheeseMuh1

On 6/23/2019 at 1:35 PM, Man Parts 241 said:

Howthefuck do you release an update unintentionally? Especially when you just said we won't be getting the update because of console certification process. Wait, what?

Lies or what?

What do you mean by not having the certifications?

18 hours ago, HiroCheeseMuh1 said:

And here we have the perfect example of ā€œpeople are going to bitch no matter whatā€ šŸ™„ seriously some of you, I think, just have a dominantĀ complain gene in your genetics. LolĀ 

I believe they said they wont wipe the servers anymore unless there is a big update. I think they listed off a few other reason they will wipe the servers but i can't remember them.

On 7/2/2019 at 3:56 PM, TahoeBeast said:

What do you mean by not having the certifications?

Console updates have to go thru a certification process before they go live.