Sign in to follow this  
Anyeurysm

I should not be this geared within 10 mins of spawning

Yes, everybody knows the issue.

The devs said it's should be fixed for the next console update. And in case you ask, we have no ETA 😅

48 minutes ago, Lt.Master said:

Yes, everybody knows the issue.

The devs said it's should be fixed for the next console update. And in case you ask, we have no ETA 😅

I'm fully aware of the update timeline...

I just dont share your optimism that it will be fixed.

Take the snark somewhere else.

• Like 2

Got eaten by wolves the other day. Spawned at solincy and saw a tent village. Within 5 minutes I had full miltary cloths, an ak with 12 mags, LAR with 12 mags and a tundra in my buttpack.

The dupe villages are everywhere. Now all my friends are expecting a wipe so they aren't arsed going inland and just pick fights with the dupers.

Hardcore pubg has replaced dayz of late  🙁

1 hour ago, Anyeurysm said:

I'm fully aware of the update timeline...

I just dont share your optimism that it will be fixed.

Take the snark somewhere else.

Well you know the 1.03 update on PC fixed a lot of dupes that you (console players) still have because the update never came out for you... So it will be fixed because it's fixed for us.

If there is dupes that only works on console, it should be fixed for the next update by looking at the feedback tracker.

Edited by Lt.Master

21 minutes ago, Lt.Master said:

If there is dupes that only works on console, it should be fixed for the next update by looking at the feedback tracker.

This is my concern, without getting into specifics the glitch revolves more around xbox live and the way you join games... 

We've been told things have been fixed before, when all they did was put a bandaid on it. They did not address the underlying issues.

I hope I'm wrong.

I just hope all the dupers are gone after its fixed. The real players will be out and ready.

31 minutes ago, grafparka said:

I just hope all the dupers are gone after its fixed. The real players will be out and ready.

I have a feeling that IF the duping issue gets resolved, those that duped will not play anymore considering that they won't be able to cheat.

17 minutes ago, Stagman70 said:

I have a feeling that IF the duping issue gets resolved, those that duped will not play anymore considering that they won't be able to cheat.

Hope you're right!

• Like 1

On 6/19/2019 at 12:17 AM, Stagman70 said:

Would be the best thing for Xbox dayz... After the duping fix of course.

Edited by xhardcorefishx
Test>the lol, sry.
  • Like 1

Eeeh, no?

Losing a large part of the player-base is not good for anything.

They need to be pushed over to legit playing instead.

Sure, some people will leave - and some people should have left a long time ago, the crybaby-level in here is beyond anything I've seen on any other forum in the last 20 years - but a lot of them will love that the playing-field is level again and play it like that.

I know scores of people that don't like the duping but is doing it as long as the scene is like this and half of your opponents are light-years beyond IJ-70 and BK-18-level.

Sure, they make the problem worse - but I for one totally undestand them.

On 6/24/2019 at 5:04 PM, Jonas Levin said:

some people should have left a long time ago, the crybaby-level in here is beyond anything I've seen on any other forum in the last 20 years

I'm starting to get really bored of your comments in threads about us being crybabies. 

If you got no issues or problems with this game then just go play the game and live happily ever after. 

We that do have serious issues with the game AND are tired of the lack of communication, unintenional hotfix releases, bugs, frame issues, lag, freezing, clipping, zombies walking through walls, too short daylight, carphysics from hell, missing features and so on, let us do our thing and demand and complain.... Why? Because we paid for a product. 

Bye. 

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this