Sign in to follow this  
bent.toe

Here is an idea.. WW2 setting?

Just brainstorming... And since i'm a WW2 fanatic (tv series, movies, documentary's, books and so on) i just thought I'd throw it out there. 

What if you spawned as an allied or axis around military camps/bases on your half of the occupied map and had set objectives each week depending on how the border looked on the map. Each beginning of the month the border is straight across the map (north to south) with each 50 players on their sides and the first weeks objective (example) would be to take over the town of Gorka to try and get more ground. 

Each time you die you spawn back in a camp where you have to gear up and eat before you went back to the front. You need to drink and eat just like in DayZ. 

The front is dynamic so lets say no axis are playing on the server for a whole day, then allies would easily take over Gorka and the border would expand to allies advantage (not straight but just that part of the border around Gorka). But if axis players were playing the fight over Gorka could go on for days 24/7.

Either factions could wander over to the other side to gather intel and scout. There would be machine gun nests controlled by a.i around camps so that you could never spawn camp. 

Just a brief thought... It's late and I had one to many refreshments. 😃

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jonas Levin said:

You pretty much just described a couple of the modes in Battlefield 5. 😉

I guess i did.. Haha. 

It sounded great last night. 

And this has to do with DayZ, how? If I want to play a good WW2 game, I'll fire up Post Scriptum.

• Beans 1

ahhh, he mentioned he had "refreshments" at the bottom thats why theres no sense 🤨

Sign in to follow this