Porcelain_Punisher

Player base on top of prison

Player built bases on top of the prison buildings. Has anyone encountered one of these? Specifically around the Zelenogorsk are? 

We found one the other day and its active. We are trying to plan an assault to take it over as the occupants are extremely hostile. They overlook the military base and kill anyone that goes near that or the train tracks. Anyone see this base that I am referring to? We need a few good men to help assault it.

1 hour ago, Porcelain_Punisher said:

Player built bases on top of the prison buildings. Has anyone encountered one of these? Specifically around the Zelenogorsk are? 

We found one the other day and its active. We are trying to plan an assault to take it over as the occupants are extremely hostile. They overlook the military base and kill anyone that goes near that or the train tracks. Anyone see this base that I am referring to? We need a few good men to help assault it.

Are they dupers? Me and my boys will lend a hand. Message me on Xbox GT- McPhorcer

27 minutes ago, McPhorce said:

Are they dupers? Me and my boys will lend a hand. Message me on Xbox GT- McPhorcer

Not sure and no way of knowing. It's on the roof and secure on all sides. There used to be a tower but it's gone now. Assume they server hop to it. We've gotten into 1 firefight with them and it was horrible. Since then we spent alot of time trying to recon it for weak points and we've been observing them basically killing anyone that comes near the west end of zelenogorsk 

Nice, yeah this seems to be the idea now on base building, with base hopping and issue, they build towers on one server then server hop to the server where they want to build the base, a solution and a problem all in one.

Like @McPhorce  said, if you guys need a hand, let them know.

This sound very similar to a base that was ontop of the Prison at Green Mountain, but that one has been abandoned, wondering if these are the same guys that had just moved the base as the setup is exactly the same and just down the road from the abandoned base.

On 5/24/2019 at 7:52 PM, Porcelain_Punisher said:

There are no prison in zelenogorsk... I would know. I live there. 

Do you mean prison island? 

wi76nZw.png

On Izurvive the camo building is marked as a prison, I presume its that one

6 hours ago, aux7 said:

wi76nZw.png

On Izurvive the camo building is marked as a prison, I presume its that one

Jeeeez... That is a holding cell in the command center, first floor directly to the right. 

LOL... A prison. 

Edit*

Then every police station in Chernarus with a holding cell should also be marked as a prison. 

Edited by bent.toe

its what they call it on iZurvive . . .

on dayz tv

EdICa4c.png

on xam.nu

QIfdax4.png

I prefer the xam.nu. . . .

• Like 1

On 5/24/2019 at 1:52 PM, Porcelain_Punisher said:

So what server is this? I would love to come help. GT AceOfHalo2