Sign in to follow this  
greggyt

Reporting Cheaters

Anyone know anyway to report cheaters or if it will do any good?

Normally I wouldn't be bothered but this dude has got it plastered all over his xbox feed of him duping and meatballing. 

Figure if he's not bothered about showing it off then he's not bothered about being caught.

TIA

I haven’t found anyplace on this site to report players.

Maybe I’m missing something though there should be a place to report directly to BI.

Now this is exclusively for PC but it could be the same process for Xbox as well:

I think you need to replace the Steam64ID with the Xbox gamer tag or what ever Xbox has to give their users an unique identifier.

Perhaps @ImpulZ can shed some light on this?

On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 6:10 PM, greggyt said:

Anyone know anyway to report cheaters or if it will do any good?

Normally I wouldn't be bothered but this dude has got it plastered all over his xbox feed of him duping and meatballing. 

Figure if he's not bothered about showing it off then he's not bothered about being caught.

TIA

Name and shame.....

On 4/19/2019 at 4:06 AM, Nayte said:

I haven’t found anyplace on this site to report players.

Maybe I’m missing something though there should be a place to report directly to BI.

What should be: either here on xbox, or pc therer should be an ingame Option to report hacker(pc) and cheater(xbox). 

But yeah... Should lol

@ImpulZ Are the devs actually looking online at the duping and workarounds that are made available to the public to exploiting the game? This is becoming a very BIG issue now on Dayz, please coan we get this fixed.

You can report players via Xbox Live, Bohemia Interactive is not involved in this process.

If you know about Duping Exploits, you can submit them with a private bug report to our Feedback Tracker at feedback.bistudio.com.

We are aware of the current prevalent exploits and following several relevant channels on it. Our team is looking into the issue and we hope to resolve it as soon as possible.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, ImpulZ said:

You can report players via Xbox Live, Bohemia Interactive is not involved in this process.

If you know about Duping Exploits, you can submit them with a private bug report to our Feedback Tracker at feedback.bistudio.com.

We are aware of the current prevalent exploits and following several relevant channels on it. Our team is looking into the issue and we hope to resolve it as soon as possible.

Thank you @ImpulZ 

So I assume development are currently aware of the latest duping and workarounds available after 1.02 patch release as per the reply from @ImpulZ , I have just reported this gamertag to xbox live :) 

Sign in to follow this