Sign in to follow this  
Skimshady

Cycling through quickslot

How do you do this now? It used to be Y to change through your quick slot wheel now nothing?

51 minutes ago, bent.toe said:

RB and right stick... That's the only way. 

Oof, that's kinda shit. I hope they add a quick button to allow you to pull an item out while moving. If I get shot at and dont have my gun in my hand, it would be a real pain to have to stop moving just to get it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lemmywinkzz said:

Oof, that's kinda shit. I hope they add a quick button to allow you to pull an item out while moving. If I get shot at and dont have my gun in my hand, it would be a real pain to have to stop moving just to get it.

one of the most frustrating things in this patch, enough to keep me and a few away from the game until they rework the button layout

With 1.02 there will be the addition of being able to walk whilst in the inventory & quick wheel, although i agree having the option to quick draw a weapon with Y from the top quick wheel slot or change quick slot being removed feels like a bad move.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Not fan of new button layouts and who doesn’t like rolling out of cover when looking thru inventory but yes I loved the Y cycle 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Beans 1

On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 3:56 AM, Rex79 said:

Not fan of new button layouts and who doesn’t like rolling out of cover when looking thru inventory but yes I loved the Y cycle 

Or rolling off a crane..... 😬😬😬😬😬

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ZXDMCFCWoody007 said:

Or rolling off a crane..... 😬😬😬😬😬

Most def not rolling off a crane lol 🏗 😂

Sign in to follow this