Well, not sure who's up for this but thought it might be cool to all meet up for a group photo before the big wipe for 1.0 

I was thinking maybe a group photo in front of ATC. Anyone game? Best gear on! 

Edited by DayzDayzFanboy
  • Beans 1

6 hours ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Well, not sure who's up for this but thought it might be cool to all meet up for a group photo before the big wipe for 1.0 

I was thinking maybe a group photo in front of ATC. Anyone game? Best gear on! 

Like that idea, I’m in.

Im usually on late evenings during the week. 

• Thanks 1

I'm on at random times when I'm not working but generally evening time UK. Just thought it might be fun to see how big a line up we could get at nwaf! 

30 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

I'm on at random times when I'm not working but generally evening time UK. Just thought it might be fun to see how big a line up we could get at nwaf! 

It would be fun, especially seeing a server being invaded by the forum community. In a..hopefully peaceful manner, we know how crowd mentalities tend to go..

I’m in the NA time zone, weekends I could be on anytime if free. My tag is the same as this user name.

• Thanks 1

Im down im off work sundays to Tuesdays othen then that i work 3:30 to 11mt time sometimes midnight. Hit me up tho or add me xJGBxDaRkMaN

Edited by xKJCxDaRkMaN
Forgot to add time zone
  • Thanks 1

I'm working this weekend but have quite a few free days during the week coming up. What's everyone's availability? 

Did they say they were going to be wiping characters? Just curious because the last update they didn't.

6 hours ago, Jake Blake said:

Did they say they were going to be wiping characters? Just curious because the last update they didn't.

Its the release of the game so im sure everything is going to be wiped.

6 hours ago, Jake Blake said:

So, unfortunately, you're going to have to dupe all your gear again. 

• Haha 1

I’m working through the reset this week. I’ll be on very late tonight and tomorrow night. Will probably be around 6am UK time when I’m on.