PEACE_543

You were kicked off the game. (Database connection timeout)

C'mon, it's almost 8am there, there's got to be some official statement regarding this, we are more than 5 hours already with this issue.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MarczXD320 said:

C'mon, it's almost 8am there, there's got to be some official statement regarding this, we are more than 5 hours already with this issue.

We are ALL waiting..

There is zero population on all servers. It's either an attack or there's something majorly F'd up with their servers.

• Like 1

Been waiting for years for this dev team to get its act together. No dice. Its too bad BI didn't have the rights to just take it and put a professional team on it. This rag tag group that Dean has is not the same ARMA devs making greatness on pc. I love Dayz and BI but the Dayz dev team does need some help.

Edited by SurSlaughter
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, SurSlaughter said:

Been waiting for years for this dev team to get its act together. No dice. Its too bad BI didn't have the rights to just take it and put a professional team on it. This rag tag group that Dean has is not the same ARMA devs making greatness on pc. I love Dayz and BI but the Dayz dev team does need some help.

= facepalm =  .. well Surslaughter, it's just too complicated to start trying to straighten you out on that one
by the way, anyone know where Dean is these days ?

Sorry about your face... He's collecting his money. After you come up off his dick. Never said he was coding or anything. But you would know obviously.

Edited by SurSlaughter
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MarczXD320 said:

Here - in fact -  it's  8 AM  Saturday Morning  (CET) .. you wont find many people in any offices anywhere  on THIS continent,  right now.. OK ? .. Or  maybe,  Microsoft turned the servers off before they went out for a big party on Friday night and then met Someone Really Amazing they still aint come home yet ?

corporations have lives too

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, SurSlaughter said:

Sorry about your face... He's collecting his money. After you come up off his dick. Never said he was coding or anything. But you would know obviously.

No need to be offensive, dude, you got your facts mixed up. Check reality.

26 posts in 9 days  ?? ...  but you don't know where Dean is, how long ago he left BI, and you've  << been waiting for years for this dev team to get its act together. Its too bad BI didn't have the rights to just take it and put a professional team on it. >>   ??
{sigh}

Best thing to do is Enjoy
- also read the blog when you're not playing:  catch up on stuff ?

Edited by pilgrim*
~ helping SS dude
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, MarczXD320 said:

Updated information.

It turned out to be a fake account passing as a dev.

Dude I could have told you that from one look at the screen shot lol

• Beans 1

They Turned on the Nintendo 64 syncing the servers together yet? I sent them the twenty dollars on PayPal to buy it of Craigslist , damnit have I been scammed again.

Edited by TheYetiBum
  • Haha 4

9 minutes ago, pilgrim* said:

26 posts in 9 days  ?? ...  but you don't know where Dean is  and you've  << been waiting for years for this dev team to get its act together. Its too bad BI didn't have the rights to just take it and put a professional team on it. >>
{sigh}
Best thing to do is Enjoy

- also read the blog, catch up on stuff ?

Don't worry about my presence here. 2012 is where my knowledge stems from.

But joking aside, your telling me that even a smaller software development company doesn't have the set up to remotely access there systems and hard reset there servers from home? Hell I ain't even mad , sh*t happens & hardware f*cks up occasionally. Just figured a game of this calibre from even a smaller studio operation cross platform would have recovery procedures in place even on a weekend, my assumption is that a media manager will release a statement at some point today at least. 

Feels bad after a badly received update stability wise though, dude if I were a BI dev I'd probably turn my phone off during the weekend at this point though :,D

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, pilgrim* said:

= facepalm =  .. well Surslaughter, it's just too complicated to start trying to straighten you out on that one
by the way, anyone know where Dean is these days ?

maybe you're the one that needs straightening out honestly if you don't have the patience or time to explain something then maybe don't bring it up because you just come off as being a sarcastic ass In most of your posts that ive seen, which by the way are on a Xbox thread. try not to sound so condescending... ok?

• Beans 1

1 minute ago, bandito6000 said:

Lulz.  Leave it to pilgrim to get salty

Should go outside from time to time. 4 years and almost 4000 posts...Yikes, that's a lot of communication with fake friends. gotta go outside guy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, TheYetiBum said:

They Turned on the Nintendo 64 syncing the servers together yet? I sent them the twenty dollars on PayPal to buy it if Craigslist , damnit have I been scammed again.

You sent 20 dollars to ..

M I C R O S O F T

<play spooky music>

..    no wonder they all ran out of the office and no one can find them

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, pilgrim* said:

You sent 20 dollars to ..

M I C R O S O F T

<play spooky music>

..    no wonder they all ran out of the office and no one can find them

Microsoft isn't running the servers FYI, BI has already stated that we were given separate servers from PC a few weeks back so that your weekly server maintenance wouldn't effect us. So were on the same BI server stacks or third party private server company stacks. If it were Microsoft the issue would most likely be rectified already, there so huge they have a 24/7 server farm team. Can't afford not to when your a games network service of there magnitude.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheYetiBum said:

Microsoft isn't running the servers FYI, BI has already stated that we were given separate servers from PC a few weeks back so that your weekly server maintenance wouldn't effect us. So were on the same BI server stacks or third party private server company stacks. If it were Microsoft the issue would most likely be rectified already, there so huge they have a 24/7 server farm team. Can't afford not to when your a games network service of there magnitude.

It was a joke Yeti..

4 minutes ago, bandito6000 said:

maybe you're the one that needs straightening out honestly if you don't have the patience or time to explain something then maybe don't bring it up because you just come off as being a sarcastic ass In most of your posts that ive seen, which by the way are on a Xbox thread. try not to sound so condescending... ok?

OK  ..  Dean Hall is NOT with BI, he left BI quite a while ago,  and Dean Hall is NOT developing DayZ Standalone and BI HAVE the rights to DZ SA  ( Dean Hall does NOT). DayZ SA is developed 100% by BI's full-time staff. BI have about 300 staff now (mainly technical) across 5 studios. BI are the biggest Indy game Developer on the planet (right now) and they also Produce their own games.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SurSlaughter said:

It was a joke Yeti..

What is joke? Me no get dis joke you iz talking aboot?

6 minutes ago, TheYetiBum said:

Microsoft isn't running the servers FYI ..//..

It was a joke Yeti..

• Beans 1

Just now, pilgrim* said:

It was a joke Yeti..

I wasn't aggravated ;~) I'm just you friendly neighbourhood troll, I got no DayZ so gotta get my playtime from somewhere ;)

• Beans 1

9 minutes ago, TheYetiBum said:

I wasn't aggravated ;~) I'm just you friendly neighbourhood troll, I got no DayZ so gotta get my playtime from somewhere ;)

Haha Yeti. You make me laugh. if you were trolling, good work. But i think you were serious and rebounded quite nicely with the troll claim ;)

On a separate not my good sirs , are any of you subscribed to the bug report tracker? I am and my email is blowing up lmao, it makes for good reading. I'd advise following it so you get copies of all bug reports, just be aware that your email account might melt ;'D

• Like 1