Sign in to follow this  
Anyeurysm

Vehicles confirmation

Myself and BearJew started a taxi service earlier, drive all the way from Krasnoe to solnichniy & back..........almost. Our two passengers and ourselves met an unusual fate after gently tapping a police car spawn at about 15mph and we were launched a couple hundred feet into the air, needless to say it didn't end well for anyone involved. Especially the car lol. Was super fun tho, but the steering sensitivity is of the scale and it's super floaty, if you go over 20mph it's completely all over the place. Was great flying past fresh spawns though as they looked on in awe :'~D  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Add  The Yeti Bum on xbox and you'll see in my clips there's a few if us driving about in the car if the interested in seeing it actually drive :D

c530e8e9-4d31-47cd-8cfb-229ad5b9c506.PNGCars are a lot more common now I found one within 10 mins of logging on and running down the road. Got that one stuck on a fence and found another right up the road again by Altar. Stripped the stuck one so now I'm driving around with a bunch of parts 

Edited by Arctic Volkssturm

Can you reverse when you drive?

I cant reverse my car and my car is just sitting next to a pole.

Edited by Ryan JG

So frustrating! The grind to find all the parts of a car and have it stuck on a pole is killing me. How do you put a car in the game and not have the ability to reverse. The gears are A and B to change but the reverse still goes forwards.

So take it from this disgruntled driver, make sure you have a clear path forward and small wall or pole stops the car dead with no chance to move.

• Beans 1

I've gotten stuck a bunch of times, shift to reverse and just hold down RT and move the wheels back and forth. If that doesn't work shift between reverse neutral and 1st gear and just keep holding RT. Sometimes you can rev the engine up in neutral and then drop it into reverse or 1st gear and you'll get some traction. Just give it hell its buggy