BravoXSkull

New weapons and features

So I was looking into new things for dayz on both pc and Xbox can we help developers outi seen a really cool half track that can be modified here I can see the “Half Track”  be useful 1) you can stray paint it and reinforce the half track a 50 cal machine gun on top the half track can go anywhere you take it but watch out for tanks they can do a lot of damage to a half track 2) or simply use it to fight the zombies with a upgraded flame thrower on top 

Edited by BravoXSkull
Unfinished
  • Confused 5

11 hours ago, BravoXSkull said:

So I was looking into new things for dayz on both pc and Xbox can we help developers outi seen a really cool half track that can be modified here I can see the “Half Track”  be useful 1) you can stray paint it and reinforce the half track a 50 cal machine gun on top the half track can go anywhere you take it but watch out for tanks they can do a lot of damage to a half track 2) or simply use it to fight the zombies with a upgraded flame thrower on top 

errhmmm.... What?

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Jonas Levin said:

I think you are mistaking Dayz for Battlefields mate. :)

Or GTA: Online lol

• Like 1

I was thinking Mercenaries for a moment... Don't get me wrong, it'd be fun to have mobile artillery or heavy machine guns, but I'm sure we won't see that for quite some time, if at all. Unarmed aircraft appear to be a ways out, if they even make it to Xbox.

On 11/17/2018 at 4:30 AM, BravoXSkull said:

a 50 cal machine gun on top the half track can go anywhere you take it but watch out for tanks

Can we call in Orbital Strikes on this kind of gear ?

• Haha 3

50 minutes ago, pilgrim* said:

Can we call in Orbital Strikes on this kind of gear ?

Won't need to. With a NotaCola Classic, PET bottle and water purification tablets we'll be able to craft an IED reminiscent of a Nuka grenade! xD

I do not understand why a lot of you guys are so upset. Bohemia did not guarantee an update, they did warn us that things could go wrong so stop being so childish and butt hurt about it. After all it is a game preview 

2 hours ago, Patdaddy said:

I do not understand why a lot of you guys are so upset. Bohemia did not guarantee an update, they did warn us that things could go wrong so stop being so childish and butt hurt about it. After all it is a game preview 

I AGREE - honour & muti-beanz to you PD

Aa7HOel.jpg

wrong thread, but who the HELL cares... bring it on !!

Edited by pilgrim*
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Patdaddy said:

9 hours ago, pilgrim* said:

I AGREE - honour & muti-beanz to you PD

Aa7HOel.jpg

wrong thread, but who the HELL cares... bring it on !!

That's why we're messing around... It's far more fun to have fun than complain. I'm just glad to have the game on console as it is. :)

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

What I am saying is the dev want more ideas let’s give them ideas not being rude but if you watch video from the old 0.62 you see there was helicopters and tanks aka mods but this will be there way of seeing we are helping them out maybe you see I’m just a normal player like you but don’t assum im on the wrong forms cause I’m not