Tyler Tee H C

Worlds Greatest DayZ Player OR ... ?

About a week ago was in a no particular server and there was only 3 or 4 players in there so sent out a message saying I’m friendly what about you ? So I get a reply and an invite to a party. So I go over and there’s two of them. One a UK Dude and an American dude. So we chatting away and decide to meet up. We meet up in Tisy Barracks and here I show him how to make a fire drill and a fire place. So we had a little hunt round and I called it a night and logged off. The next few days only the American guy came on but everyday he was getting more wrapped up in this role play group he was getting recruited for. But for the last two days we have ran the length of the map twice and had a rather cool adventure. And again today I am playing and gets a message immediately and he says he’ll meet me. So again we spent the whole day running and looting and surviving. Then he says to me let’s switch to game chat and not party chat. So I am like okay kool. Anyways ... You know what happens next already don’t you ? Yeah whilst I was crouched right next to him like a TEAM MATE trying to help him get his mic working he fuckkng shoots me in the back of the head. 

Then he goes to his discord and starts saying I ate human flesh so he shot me. 

At the time I truly felt that that went far beyond playing a game and taking in a role and more like fucking Off a rather good DayZ friendship. For what ??

I do feel hard done by as I was only playing the helpful dude. But in all honesty he just played a rather Looooooong game, but to take me out the way he did when he had all the loot he could carry and could carry no more. 

I have played this game and ArMA series a looong time. But that to have someone who ended up on your friends list and you basically teach them how to be self sufficient and help them get loot only for them to a week on shoot you in the back of the head is either the Worlds Greatest DayZ Player ? Or just a moraless @£&”£)!?!!’ Jockey!!!! ??? 

He either needs a medal ? Or a huge clan to hunt him down and bring his devious treacherous deeds to account ??

But I just got DayZ’d!!! ?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Yeah. He either super smart or super dumb. I mean in the two full 8 hour game sessions I got a lot of info about him and his movements etc So he can run. But he can NOT hide. 

I really think he has now lost out on many future adventures, but he too pussy to actually have a battle but will in gamer terms sucker punch me after teaching him the basic game and helping him along. 

So be careful who you befriend. Even your friends can betray your asses. 

From now on I am staying lone wolf. I can no longer give people the benefit of a doubt any longer which is a sad thing.

But DOES give me a whole new Mini Mission and an end Game for DayZ now though. 

• Like 2

Now, that's gold!

Damn, bro. I feel for you. I really do. Shit had me rollin tho. I mean, you just spent a few days with this man chillin, bustin it up, gearing up for ww3, surviving. Outa no where he murders you and eats that ass. That's some hilarious fucked up shit right thurrr...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yooo I think I saw you in my main server earlier this morning man. Thats fucked up bud. I feel for ya. Well if I see you in the server again, I'll give you a shout bud. I've just been exploring all the small little towns and whatnot until Beta for us. I haven't been to Cherno or Balota yet so thats my next adventure. 

• Like 1

So far, anyone I've befriended on DayZ hasn't turned on me, they've all been classy. But, I've heard the horror stories and I know my trust will be ill-misplaced at some point, but hey... it's DayZ right? ;)

• Like 2

On 14/11/2018 at 10:37 PM, Turdstick said:

Shame you can't share his gamer tag... "Let the Hunt commence"..

Could always send me a PM through XB1 ;) GT is same as here dude.

On 15/11/2018 at 10:44 PM, Molecular Drift 1.0 said:

So far, anyone I've befriended on DayZ hasn't turned on me, they've all been classy. But, I've heard the horror stories and I know my trust will be ill-misplaced at some point, but hey... it's DayZ right? ;)

I hope it won't be too painful if it does. 

Stung like a bitch at the time for sure.

• Sad 1