Din9le

So much rain

The rain is driving me crazy, it sounds like a chip pan.

Edited by Din9le
  • Like 1
  • Beans 1

Yeah the rain is to often and goes on far too long and is very, very loud, like the wind on the title screen, this really needs changing.

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

1 hour ago, Turdstick said:

Yeah the rain is to often and goes on far too long and is very, very loud, like the wind on the title screen, this really needs changing.

Completely agree.

The title screen is absolutely overkill. They should tune the wind effect down 75%. Maybe add some light wave crashing, with the occasional seagull caw.

1 hour ago, Nayte said:

Completely agree.

The title screen is absolutely overkill. They should tune the wind effect down 75%. Maybe add some light wave crashing, with the occasional seagull caw.

Or just turn it off completely.

8 minutes ago, Man Parts 241 said:

Or just turn it off completely.

That’s an option, though I like some ambient/environmental sounds.

Being able to select from a few different menu backgrounds would be nice too.

Dear BIS, ENOUGH WITH THE DAMN RAIN ALREADY!!! signed all Chernarus. BTW being fully drenched doesn't add 40 freaking lbs of weight, that is 10 gallons of water you psycho's.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Beans 1

The rain being loud i can understand that but that wind is just way too loud its like theres a tornado next to me, it rly should be lowered

• Like 1

Yep constant rains a drag, I guess running weather effects full blast for awhile is part of the current server stress testing , it's definitely stressing me out 

• Haha 2

On 2018-11-07 at 9:56 PM, Turdstick said:

Glad to hear others get annoyed by the title screen wind.

Hurts my ears when using headphones.

It's a survival game in this case I have adapted to the non stop rain environmental 

Rain Jacket Dry bag Gorka Pants 

The rain does not affect me anymore with this layout.. being able to always sprint is a nice perk to escape danger

1 hour ago, u.s. army rangers said:

It's a survival game in this case I have adapted to the non stop rain environmental 

Rain Jacket Dry bag Gorka Pants 

The rain does not affect me anymore with this layout.. being able to always sprint is a nice perk to escape danger

Yes! (inserts Bear Grylls Improvise adapt overcome meme)

The bad weather and constant darkness actually make a day server quite refreshing I've found, and I find myself appreciating the daylight a lot more because of that. I've enjoyed experimenting with darker clothing for night time sneaky sneaky stuff lol.

• Like 1

It would be neat if they added a feature, to adjust ambient noises. I like the immersion but I agree, it's a tad overkill. I'd say leave it to the player to determine their own experience and give them full reigns to the audio options.

(This applies for some guns too in my opinion, I wanna hear people sneak up on me but I don't wanna blast my ear drum either when someone opens fire with an AK. That stuff is way too loud, I understand wanting to capture realism however it's not very enjoyable for a video game)