Andyyypandyyy

High traffic area's?

So I've been around the map quite a few times now on highpop can never find anyone, does anyone know any high traffic areas? Thanks

Berezino, crashed boat, severno, electro, cherno, solinichy, NWA.

Oddly enough almost no action takes place in the hills, it almost always occurs at spawn towns. I hope people start pushing out and staying in the forest and hills more

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bombarding said:

Oddly enough almost no action takes place in the hills, it almost always occurs at spawn towns. I hope people start pushing out and staying in the forest and hills more

I've been sticking to hills and going around towns that's probably my problem then, trying for Interactions over combat going for a more hero playstyle, thanks bro

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bombarding said:

Yep definitely all hotspots, just watch out at electro, berezino as thats where fully kitted bored players go to kill on sight. Also anywhere military like NWAF, Tisy military base or the base north of severograd all tend to be KOS areas too. Try Gorka as I frequently see and chat to people there as it's a good Hub town to follow the green forest trail upto gzodno/severograd for people travelling far north. There's also 4 water pumps there, a clinic, a shop and a PD so it's quite popular amongst higher skill players. In my experience the guys who have come from PC or have a lot of map/crafting knowledge etc tend to be less likely to KOS.

11 minutes ago, Andyyypandyyy said:

I've been sticking to hills and going around towns that's probably my problem then, trying for Interactions over combat going for a more hero playstyle, thanks bro

Best way to find a travelling buddy or someone to help out is go back to the coast around berezino, just be aware many fresh spawns will simply try and punch you out even if your talking in prox chat and trying to help

47 minutes ago, Andyyypandyyy said:

It sounds like most of us hero types stick to the woods... LoL!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Molecular Drift 1.0 said:

It sounds like most of us hero types stick to the woods... LoL!

We're can't be bothered being shot at haha! I like to talk and trade etc saw a guy coming up hills from elektro north, gave him two drinks and some rifle ammo, sat in gorka police station now just chilling 

• Like 1

I tend to patrol coastal areas with my squad, hunting Bambi killers.

Ive had multiple interactions with fresh/med geared players around Berezino, the ship, lumber mil, and the civilian barrack near the factory.

We had a Bambi kos’er ambush us right near a bunch of fresh spawn locations. He took down one of us, but I was able to end his poor existence.

All the interactions I’ve had, aside from one, have been with no mic’ers. We gave them food and water, then went on our way.

Having variety with play styles is what keeps DayZ interesting (bandits/kos’ers), though I feel it’s important to show that DayZ has a good community of players willing to help newcomers.

Sure, sticking to the woods helps ensure longevity, however, I find the risk of interactions much more alluring.

• Like 2

Yesterday I spent alot of time on full servers, first for me as I have been learning the game and shooting skills not that good. HAven't seen a single soul. Even at military bases. Went to coastline (starting at SW area of map) and heading east along coastal towns. Nothing. not even gun shots. MAinly on 8151 server. Getting a little frustrating. Will be back at it today, hopefully I won't get sniped.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Marvel_Ham said:

In high-pop servers, Electro is the best place to get your cheeks clapped.

I'm more looking for somewhere people go who may have a weapon they can fire but also not fully armed to the point its kos friendly or not, I'm fully geared but only carry hella bacon some water and ammo for bambies I meet really I prefer Interaction over popping people, sound tho bro

• Like 1

Sharing is caring :D I'm more PVE (although PvP is always fun) an will be putting a group together that will be aiming for a small community of traders and procurement, anti-bandit strike teams and such for the more serious players. Since the game is still dev it's tricky to organise and plan ahead for the vision I have - want to write up an organise it, create a foundation that will, if organised correctly, function as virtual in-game community... want I don't want to see is clans server hoping for  better loot/gear then trying to attack our BoO on the server we're on... thats the main drawback atm. Roll on private servers. Drop me a DM if this interests anyone.

• Like 1

I spent a good amount of last night hunting elk near Black Mountain while braving fog and heavy rain, then slowly navigated my way to Black Lake before heading South and ending my night near the northern outskirts of Berezino. The server had a decent population (42 when I joined), but I didn't hear much gunfire coming from the city... probably due to the fog and rain. I had to use my compass a lot! 

• Beans 1

Basically any military tents. If you sit and watch them for a few minutes you'll see someone server hop in and out again. Seems that a lot of kids just do that. Everytime I'm in a tent area, someone spawns in, panics because someone else is there, and logs out to find another server. 

22 minutes ago, DayzDayzFanboy said:

Basically any military tents. If you sit and watch them for a few minutes you'll see someone server hop in and out again. Seems that a lot of kids just do that. Everytime I'm in a tent area, someone spawns in, panics because someone else is there, and logs out to find another server.henever

Whenever I see that happen I have no mercy, I shoot them before they can see, I can't wait for rope/duct tape to work as restrains I'd just rob the server hoppers or let a random punch them out haha

On 9/28/2018 at 6:10 PM, dynodunk69 said:

Sharing is caring :D I'm more PVE (although PvP is always fun) an will be putting a group together that will be aiming for a small community of traders and procurement, anti-bandit strike teams and such for the more serious players. Since the game is still dev it's tricky to organise and plan ahead for the vision I have - want to write up an organise it, create a foundation that will, if organised correctly, function as virtual in-game community... want I don't want to see is clans server hoping for  better loot/gear then trying to attack our BoO on the server we're on... thats the main drawback atm. Roll on private servers. Drop me a DM if this interests anyone.

I just joined a group called federal rescue service maybe we could provide you with some extra security so we can make one town completly save so we could organize a market were people could trade shit? 

1 hour ago, olmo said:

I just joined a group called federal rescue service maybe we could provide you with some extra security so we can make one town completly save so we could organize a market were people could trade shit? 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/860004437722900/permalink/866028647120479/

In this fb community something like youre saying is already being done maybe you could check this out first