Jerry Young

Current items in Version 0.63.00

Laughing at gun nerds correcting gun models in comments like anyone cares. It's a game calm down guys

On 9/29/2018 at 12:29 AM, Arcken19 said:

Yeah. It appears the Macarov IJ70 is the export version chambered in. 380 auto as well... Thought that was weird in a ex USSR nation. 

because they can be chambered in 9x17 short(380), 9x18 mak(russian 9), 9x19 para(nato 9mm). so its easier to make a game where you just use 1 caliber to do several things. it would suck having to also find 9x18mm makarov ammo in the game for 1 to 2 guns! 

17 hours ago, Zachary Kelly said:

I can confirm the Morphine Auto-Injector drops I have gotten two so far 

Realy? Were did you found that? 

@Neophyter I have only found them on zombies. Both were on cops 

Also

Today for the first time ever I have found the blue U.N. Beret. So that’s also I. The Xbox version. 

Edited by Zachary Kelly
Added information

On 10/4/2018 at 1:48 PM, Zachary Kelly said:

I have put together an actual list i can update of every item in the game i have come accross and seen others post in here sofar. Please let me know if you have found something i have not put into the list. ^_^.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-gXZQwoaGqw3qlEeBp1xuUWyCoBhOQTtd9UPph2Buos/edit?usp=sharing

So you have found the smersh backpack but not the vest correct?

• Like 1

On 02/10/2018 at 6:41 PM, TheYetiBum said:

Laughing at gun nerds correcting gun models in comments like anyone cares. It's a game calm down guys

Don't be a dick dude, everyone is discussing fine here, don't need for that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@darkkoala13 yeah I have personally found three Smersh backpacks but have never found a vest. I hope someone can confirm they even drop at this time.

On 10/8/2018 at 5:25 AM, Zachary Kelly said:

@darkkoala13 yeah I have personally found three Smersh backpacks but have never found a vest. I hope someone can confirm they even drop at this time.

Where is everyone finding the Smersh backpack and vest??

Also has anyone found the Gorka helmet or a ballistic helmet in black or green? I heard they are in game.

On 10/3/2018 at 9:08 AM, MLB STRIKER 2 said:

Found the Smersh backpack but not the smersh vest

Where did you find it?

Thanks

2 hours ago, VVolf10 said:

Where did you find it?

Thanks

The backpack drops in heli crashes I don't think the vest is dropping currently 

NOT ballistic helmet in green or black.

NOT pilot helmet in green or black

NOT Gorka e helmet

Edited by bent.toe

On 10/18/2018 at 4:39 PM, VVolf10 said:

Where did you find it?

Thanks

A smersh bag can be found in a heli crash site, but it's useless since all you can do with it is just carry it by hand. You can store it in your inventory only if it's empty and takes up 24 slots if I remember correctly. I can give you mine if you want.

12 minutes ago, Tarkules said:

A smersh bag can be found in a heli crash site, but it's useless since all you can do with it is just carry it by hand. You can store it in your inventory only if it's empty and takes up 24 slots if I remember correctly. I can give you mine if you want.

Your information is a little off.. The Smersh PACK can be found at heli sites, and is a carryable pack. Yet it can be attached to a hi-cap vest to be carried on your back. Currently I have not been able to attach it to a bag nor a ballistic vest (must not be implemented yet).

On 2018-10-04 at 7:48 PM, Zachary Kelly said:

I have put together an actual list i can update of every item in the game i have come accross and seen others post in here sofar. Please let me know if you have found something i have not put into the list. ^_^.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-gXZQwoaGqw3qlEeBp1xuUWyCoBhOQTtd9UPph2Buos/edit?usp=sharing

Great list... missing is the portable radio station.

And the Gorka E helmets are not in the Xbox version. I need a photo proof if anyone has seen it/ wear it.

On 10/18/2018 at 12:14 PM, Arctic Volkssturm said:

The backpack drops in heli crashes I don't think the vest is dropping currently 

Thanks. Ill keep looking around.

can anyone help on the following items.. are they in the game yet?

brass knuckles

chainsaw

baseball bat

i like melee :)

51 minutes ago, el_nicho said:

can anyone help on the following items.. are they in the game yet?

brass knuckles

chainsaw

baseball bat

i like melee :)

Nope none if these will be in until after 1.0 ,atleast four months yet . Hope this helps .

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TheYetiBum said:

Nope none if these will be in until after 1.0 ,atleast four months yet . Hope this helps .

i appreciate you yetibum

didnt realise it was in the game yet but im having a bit of a kuru episode currently.

female character. no laughs so far only crying.

the people around me in game cant hear it though.