ImpulZ

Items Disappearing from Inventory

Yes lost everything besides what I’m carrying and had equiped.

SG server don’t know exact name. Couldn’t see names of previously played servers. 

Eeyeore. 

No chance of a rollback? That was like 10 hours of scavenging guns ammo and food ?

i was dropped from the game about 15mins ago checked here and saw there was an update. Got it then logged in and gear was gone. So I was still playing after update was released, for how long I don’t know. 

Edited by Eeyeoretherealone

Yes but I had all my stuff when I first logged onto a server, only lost everything when I left then logged back into another one 2 minuets later 

NL and RU servers. sorry I can’t find the exact names 

VirulentNose946

Edited by Jjjhhhjjj

30 minutes ago, ImpulZ said:

Hello Survivors,

we are looking into an issue that players are loosing their items inside clothing/backpacks every time they connect to a server. Please help us narrow down the issue by answering the following questions:

1. Are you always losing items from your inventory upon relog?

2. What's the name of the server you are logging into (if multiple servers, pick exact names)?

3. What's your character name (displayed in the upper right corner of the main menu)?

Thank you for your help!

1. Yes

2. RU 3664077

3. Mystery Rash

1 minute ago, GrimxBandit said:

Yes lost everything after spending a good hour and a half looting

I think it was us 3664783

GrimxBandit

Try 50hrs and 5 days!

• Sad 1

Yes, each time I log into a server, anything in inventory except the container disappear. Weapons still keep their ammo and attachments, but all clothing, vests and packs empty out. After this happened, I grabbed one item into inventory then re logged to a separate sever, all items gone.  Tried it again re-logging onto the same server I just grabbed something on and again, the item disappeared. Next, I took an item to hand an relogged onto the same server, and did the same to another server and the same occurs.  Player WildMeowthLv43 Using DayZ US 3364203, 3364197 & 3364263. 

1- yes

2- I joined several servers from the NL, UK, and US region both were losing my loot.

3- Vokartick

!. Yes lost everything in my backpack/pockets.

2. So far i only tried a NA server the last three were 707 {sorry i cant remember the first few).

3. ColeSmith17

Thank You For Being Very Quick on This issue. Bought The Game Yesterday and Enjoyed It Very Much.

1. I logged in once and i still had everything and looted a few items before logging off and went back on 10 mins later to find out i had lost everything inside of my inventory after re-logging back in.

2.NA servers

3.Cody Crawley

Yes myself and friends.  Every time we log on alour Inventory is gone. After the second time we tried it a other 3 times with just one item in Inventory, same thing. On every server we've been on. Too many to remember. All Russian servers. 

Gamer tags are 

Im An Addict Ye

THE TAMING K1NG

BeeHiveYaSelf87