ImpulZ

Items Disappearing from Inventory

Yes i have lost every thing and both my AK and M4A1.

I have been mainly in most NL servers and a few US servers too.

ChaoS Trigga85

1. Yes - After playing for about 2hours and collecting a load of gear I was kicked from the server and the red writing came up on my screen (which I can’t see because of the screen resolution the writing is too small but I’m sure it says something about connection problems).

When I joined a different server all of my food had disappeared (I had around 10 apples, cans of tuna, sardines, Pipsi,Rasputin drink).

My ammo had also disappeared along with my rags and sewing kits.

i was just left with my clothes empty firearm and hatchet.

2. I can’t remember which server I had joined. But I am playing from England. 

3. xbox tag: leeds93

Edited by Jfouracres11131

I've jumped from server to server picked up a item and went to another one to see this bug in action . Here is a list of just a few of the servers . 

all are US servers btw .

3663852 , 3664278 , 3666948 , 3664134 ,3667698 , 3668031 .

inventory before patch  = 4 cans of beans, 1 PET bottle, 1 can of peaches , 1 ak-47 with half a mag , 1 wood axe / splitting axe ?? ,1 hand-held radio without battery . 

looking forward to the next patch and thank you so much for pushing them out as fast as you have . 

- Aussi FaA 

Edited by Aussi FaA

yes loosing items, it was fine when i first logged in but i lost connection and logged onto another NL server but then i lost everything, very disapointing when i played for a good 5 hours 

Name : mG x KiLLeRz

1.yes

2.every server I join something goes missing, but the last time I joined one I lost every item except the ones I was wearing.

3.DragonWolfO7

Im losing items on re log 

US 335 

Itz AaroNNNNNN

1 hour ago, ImpulZ said:

Hello Survivors,

we are looking into an issue that players are loosing their items inside clothing/backpacks every time they connect to a server. Please help us narrow down the issue by answering the following questions:

1. Are you always losing items from your inventory upon relog?

2. What's the name of the server you are logging into (if multiple servers, pick exact names)?

3. What's your character name (displayed in the upper right corner of the main menu)?

Thank you for your help!

1.This just begun about an hour or so for me

2.it was on america's server ?? not sure of lobby number but lost day worth of stuff, and then died lol.

3.My xbox tag is: mixeorite

Edited by Mixeorite

1. All but equipped items 

2. Every US server last one had numbers ending in ''161'' I think.

3. TaskForce618 

4. This is the best game that's ever existed regardless of bugs.

1.yes

2.every server I join something goes missing, but the last time I joined one I lost every item except the ones I was wearing.

3.DragonWolfO7

1. Yes!!

2. Any NL. I was on 3665925 when it first kicked me off and I logged into another one and had no gear. Tried 2 or 3 more at random and kept losing anything from previous server.

3. Malzee x

Will we be getting our lost gear back? Losing all my inventory has put me in a very bad position. 

I never normally have a lot, but I did lose a lot earlier. Water bottles and several pieces of fruit.

But never normally have enough to notice but it definitely happened about half an hour ago. And I was probably having the most successful game I've had to date.

European's servers.

Tyler Tee H C

1. Lost all items in bag and clothes but the weapons that have attachments still have the attachments on them.

2. Any server I try and join

3. Gamer tag is pedro_420_brah

also can we get an update on these forums to let us know when there servers are back up thank you.

1. yes i lost all my stuff from inside my cloths and bags and cookin pots

2. SG server i think

3. pocketHeadPOT 1