ImpulZ

Items Disappearing from Inventory

Hello Survivors,

we are looking into an issue that players are loosing their items inside clothing/backpacks every time they connect to a server. Please help us narrow down the issue by answering the following questions:

1. Are you always losing items from your inventory upon relog?

2. What's the name of the server you are logging into (if multiple servers, pick exact names)?

3. What's your character name (displayed in the upper right corner of the main menu)?

Thank you for your help!

Edited by ImpulZ
  • Thanks 2

yes.

most NL servers and some RU.

SRR WildWelshy

Edit* - Not clothing, just a few items in my storage at random. 

Edited by Nathan Evans

1. Yes 

2. So far it's every NL server I've logged into. I've lost my entire inventory except my equipped items.

3. ItsLyricalAce

5 minutes ago, ImpulZ said:

Hello Survivors,

we are looking into an issue that players are loosing their items inside clothing/backpacks every time they connect to a server. Please help us narrow down the issue by answering the following questions:

2. What's the name of the server you are logging into (if multiple servers, pick exact names)?

3. What's your character name (displayed in the upper right corner of the main menu)?

Thank you for your help!

1) I lose items every time when I join a server

2) I’ve tried multiple servers across Singapore, USA and Russia and all have the same result

3) I’ve tried with 3 characters and received the same result

please fix this soon as I love playing DayZ and I’m looking forward to future surviving! Thanks!

Always loosing items in multiple U.S servers. Tried 6948,6912. Cant remember the first one which had all of my items in it. Screenname is SilencedMadness

Yea 

NL 

Rude Chaos and my mate Rude Jokerz

Edited by BStubley

Same issue as everyone else, only items that stay are in your hands and on your shoulders. So far NL and a RU server I’ve been on and this happens. Gamertag / character name BadButterzz. 

1. Yes, I lost all my gear inside my bags, UK vest and clothing.

2. It was an NL server, can't remember name as it crashed

3. LynxGarage 

Yes once i logged out my server to join my friend i lost all gear not equipped 

last server was nl 3665670

dNath