Sign in to follow this  
Fumero

How to cook chicken

Hey guys, I'm trying to make some chicken in a campfire and I see some people on pc who sharp a wooden stick and put the chicken breast like a marshmallow in the firecamp, this can be done in xbox? Cause I'm trying and I can't, maybe I'm doing it in the wrong way, a tip for this would be real nice. 

In a group yesterday and we had the same issue.

I know fireplace inventory is broken currently it glitches and is kind of iffy to put items in and out fires. 

You have to sharpen the stick etc which we got done, got the chicken breast cooked and couldnt put the chicken on the stick. We realised that potentially we should of put the chicken on the stick then cooked it but at the time people were dieing and this chicken was literally the flaming holy grail. 

• Like 1

You need to get long wooden stick from chopping down "bushes". you can only put chicken on the long wooden stick, it does not work with the sticks you get from trees. then you look at the fire. "hold to cook chicken" until done.

Hope that helps

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

1. craft fire place - woodens stick + paper,rags,bark

2.add more wood - cut down big tree with axe for wood.take fire place to hand and combine with wood

3.ignite with matches or hand dril kit

4.take to hand longstick and combine with chicken meat

5.aim to fireplace and wait

if rain you can do fireplace in house 

check here https://plus.google.com/u/1/photos/116093595286161008386/album/6596179900964635409?authkey=CPXujvLUhtKbywE

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Powell x91 said:

We had the wrong stick then...LOL 

Haha that is too much. 

You need to use the bush stick, not the tree stick....jeez dev's, ease up a little.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bent.toe said:

Haha that is too much. 

You need to use the bush stick, not the tree stick....jeez dev's, ease up a little.

Questionable concept to say the least...

Positive note; At least I won't get my tits in a twist about it.

12 hours ago, Mpmax said:

So can anyone CONFIRM they've cooked on Xbox so far ?

Yes, cooked chicken and pig.

3 hours ago, DMC14 said:

so how do you combine?

Put 1st item in hand and hover over 2nd item in inventory and press B. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, bent.toe said:

Haha that is too much. 

ahhh I've been swearing at the computer for the last hour trying to get A bit of chicken on a stick that I had sharpened... that explains why they wouldn't combine! 

also I learnt that fires outside draw a lot of people to you! little sneaky burgers trying to crawl up behind me! so remember guys when cooking your meat keep an eye out for little backstabbers 

18 hours ago, Tyler Tee H C said:

Maybe just like you dayz Kid, I used to play DayZ back in the ArmAII days and never did my thirst and hunger effect me like it does on this build. 5minutes tops with bottles of Fresh Water NOT sprinting and starving hungry after crossing the street. And trying to find Apples is a nightmare.

And CoD Player I ain't.

Ok don't call me kid. I'm old enough to be your dad. Secondly, you're talking poop. I have just ran from the south coast about a quarter of the way up the map without eating or drinking. Stop lying. Stop sprinting. Stop jumping. Stop crouch sprinting. Stop punching. 

I've killed 2 chickens now and can't figure out how to take the meat. I've killed a cow and I could skin in and take 10 stakes...

8 hours ago, CarlTheGooner said:

I've killed 2 chickens now and can't figure out how to take the meat. I've killed a cow and I could skin in and take 10 stakes...

you need a knife to skin chicken.

22 hours ago, Franky McFrank said:

ahhh I've been swearing at the computer for the last hour 

Computer?

2 hours ago, bent.toe said:

Computer?

I thought that's what the Xbox was? You mean to say this whole time I've been playing on an aubergine? 

9 minutes ago, Franky McFrank said:

I thought that's what the Xbox was? You mean to say this whole time I've been playing on an aubergine? 

Lol