Sign in to follow this  
Baker.

Suggestion for easy variety of map objects.

I propose a great way to add variety of objects without much work. 

Take some of the existing house models and reshade the siding textures. Would make each settlement much more unique. I realize these would need to be their own model but i propose the install size has lots of headroom in it. 

Such as 

YPoLPoN.jpg

in addition to 

gpwKbYu.jpg

Edited by Baker.
  • Like 2

Or the same re-colorsystem by the trees.

Maintextures with different R/Y/B Values.

• Beans 1

probs from germany my friend.....and thos idears i mean? why you dont make fast this real into dayz?

or make hair colors or color switch for clothes..or many other colos for many things...

some tool i kno to make the color bigger color..? wtf?

i make this nice weapon color...i switch it to gold or purple sun... xD than i start dayz and that i see? i see puple pint.....like sun xD are running xD lol? and in pubg it works to? wtf?

its cheat? nono its an alowed tol to make colors colorieger....

in german?

was geht ich kann mit nem tool die grafik karte so langsam amchen das die karte nciht lädt also strukturen? aber leute sehe ich kann auch durch alels dann durchballern hae? wollt ihr mich veräppeln? und dnan so? ich stelle die fabre noch ein dnan blinken die leute wnen die da sind hell lila...lol? was geht das ist nichtmal detectbar weil ich weiss wie das funktioniert...warum unterbidnet mann sowa snicht? wie kann sowas sein...? soll ich das schön allen zugänglich amchen? was gebt ihr mir dafür das ich es nciht tu? oder das ich es nciht für cosolne dnan amche? weil dort giebt es keine cheats also ist dort mein markt...weil dort sind dann die cheater...weil ich denne die cheats schenke..damit keiner dort cheatet der nciht auf meinen schirm ist..dann komme ich amche nenn video...wie finde ich den? hahaha der cheat ist nen trojaner was sonnst xD und...? der ist registriert..also sehen den auch die ober dayz admins cheaten dnan...und dann? ich gehe hin filme dne ab...dann ist er gebannt...bohemia macht weuiter die cheats..udn verschenkt die auch damit es keinen markt giebt? und dann? wer baut cheats und verkauft die? ich...immer 2 euro billiger als die echten chet bauer die wixxer..damit dränge ich die ausm makrt...vlt klasse ich die auch umbringen...kommt drauf an was die nsa sagt..schickne wir cia hin und gut die regeln..hat schon viele erwischt xD auch euch bald? also passt auf was ihr wo wem schriebt xD ich sehe alles ich jage auch terroristen...ehrenamtlich xD ddeutsch? only english here? erase this if you dont wants to make that google can translate but dont waste my time and send me a message...or ..if you have a idear to make the world better for everybody..? send me and mail...and if yoiu say...kill your self..it makes world great again? nono...that not you choise..i am that troll you dreming for xD not you xD

18 hours ago, jESUSfISTUS said:

probs from germany my friend.....and thos idears i mean? why you dont make fast this real into dayz?

or make hair colors or color switch for clothes..or many other colos for many things...

some tool i kno to make the color bigger color..? wtf?

i make this nice weapon color...i switch it to gold or purple sun... xD than i start dayz and that i see? i see puple pint.....like sun xD are running xD lol? and in pubg it works to? wtf?

its cheat? nono its an alowed tol to make colors colorieger....

In the future, internet archeologists are baffled while trying to decipher this cryptic language.  Some even were driven mad as its true meaning was left unsolved.

Edited by gorvi