Sign in to follow this  
jESUSfISTUS

Climb on trees?

to climb on trees you use a rope with the tree..combine it... xD than you can climb up and chill...or eat...or sneak...or shootxD

shoot? xD lol

you can shoot with one arm pistols...or long horn...but with other chest...he hold his body on top of the tree xD

my best friend ask to me....the question are? can you climb on the trees to shoot? xd make thisplease he say xD i say...if i can i will use this xD lol lol lol..my best friend are geniuos i mean..what you think you mean? are this  a good idear?

Edited by Dancing.Russian.Man
Removed spam/copypasted content.

First we need "monkey-charakter-models".... ..... ... ..

Thats actually pretty good idea but would be extremely hard to implement imo especially if some decent looking animations required.
Considering DayZ development speed, climbing a tree development alone would take like 2years :D

8796_man_in_tree_520.jpg

Edited by exacomvm

While I'm not sure about actually free climbing trees.  It would be nice to see some sort of hunters nest which players may either build or deploy.

512fc7bd2408876a5392a633009f61ba--deer-h

On 2/7/2018 at 5:54 PM, gorvi said:

While I'm not sure about actually free climbing trees.  It would be nice to see some sort of hunters nest which players may either build or deploy.

512fc7bd2408876a5392a633009f61ba--deer-h

Ah man, that'd be pretty cool. Could be a part of base building.