Sign in to follow this  
Mantasisg

Noobs Hate Rain

1 hour ago, Solopopo said:

Rain is one of my favorite features at the moment. Its one of the few game play mechanics that has actually been added to the game since release. DayZ is a survival game with mostly broken and incomplete survival features. It's nice that clothing can actually make a difference now. Just find a rain coat or a gorka military jacket and you'll be covered from rain.  

But if you can't find those items within the first 5 minutes the game sucks and I may as well log off (sarcasm)

• Like 1

I love the rain. it brings a certain challenge. Ok, I do not want to compare DayZ and RL now what makes sense and what is nonsense, the differences from a game to the RL are much too large. what bothers me the most is the rainproof clothing the risk of rain in 1sec. from danger to happiness. my opinion is, nothing keeps you immee to 100% dry even a rain jacket, and if, then only a pristine best. damaged rainjacket watterproof to 100% ??? not really. This is the reason why I do not wear rain clothes in the rain, just for the challenge, because you can fire every 100m somewhere.

Yeah,i hate this too. People just can't survive in real hard conditions. People are just pvp,or just noobs. People don't want to survive...and this is so sad. And many people hate rain and night...just idiots,but i  agree with this post.