Baty Alquawen

Exp Update 0.61.138488

20 hours ago, xDatxGamerx said:

Hey FlimFlamm, Did you happen to be killed whilst testing this and trying to get this sedan unstuck? Just curious :P

Yes.

I came back to the Sedan a second time and tried to unstick it again, at which point someone ran up to the car and shot me in the head without saying a word, despite me pleas to not shoot.

There were only 5 people on the server so my guard was down (it's a game, my fault, bla bla, yaya yata), but it still bothers me that people playing on experimental will kill for inventory scraps, or nothing at all, especially when someone is peacefully trying to do relevant testing and help development.

I didn't mention it because it was an uninteresting and pathetic interaction. Focusing on it only leads to anger and hate, which then turns people into the very kind of player they hated originally. I was fully geared, but on a constantly empty server with vehicles everywhere not having gear just means someone stinks at the game. I don't mind being killed by stinky players, they may win the battle but they always lose the war.

Edited by FlimFlamm
  • Like 3

Anyone else getting what seem like false server messages concerning server restarts?

I keep driving to near my regular haunts every-time I see a server restart message because I don't want to get stranded, but then the server never actually seems to restart...

Sometimes my vehicles don't de-spawn even when I'm positive a restart has occurred. It's as if persistence is being turned on and off while constantly getting erroneous server restart information.

2 hours ago, FlimFlamm said:

Anyone else getting what seem like false server messages concerning server restarts?

I keep driving to near my regular haunts every-time I see a server restart message because I don't want to get stranded, but then the server never actually seems to restart...

Sometimes my vehicles don't de-spawn even when I'm positive a restart has occurred. It's as if persistence is being turned on and off while constantly getting erroneous server restart information.

It was me that killed you lol sorry :P I didn't do it for the gear, I wanted the car in which I used the truck to reverse into it and get it unstuck. After I used it to drive around happily until the server restarted :)

10 hours ago, FlimFlamm said:

It is well possible that the destroyed vehicles fall into the normal persistence. My visit to exp. It makes it ~ 30min. Lasts until the vehicle disappears. Maybe it is at the restart so the timer is "saved" and after restart from server, the timer restart again. This is just a guess.

13 hours ago, xDatxGamerx said:

It was me that killed you lol sorry :P I didn't do it for the gear, I wanted the car in which I used the truck to reverse into it and get it unstuck. After I used it to drive around happily until the server restarted :)

Happily.... like a murderer!

Had you spoke instead of fired you would have had the car and someone (a quality contributor at that) to enjoy/test it with that you've been reading on the forum.

Your lose.

• Like 4

On 4/1/2017 at 1:40 PM, -Gews- said:

New ammo type in weapons_ammunition.pbo? Maybe for Skorpion?

TDIfiil.png

Viewer previews:

32auto_25RoundBox.p3d
1aWcLhG.png

32auto_LooseRounds.p3d
D6wPNPY.png

This was, of course, my idea of an April Fool's joke.

*sigh*

• Like 6

LOL...nice joke.. 1000 Beans free for you.

New Rank: First Joke Master. ^^

23 hours ago, xDatxGamerx said:

It's alright, I'll get over it.

I realize I could have used the V3S I brought in order to unstick the car, but this EXP patch features a fix or vehicles getting stuck on low obstacles, which is why I was thoroughly testing to see if it could get itself out.

Edited by FlimFlamm
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

Happily.... like a murderer!

Had you spoke instead of fired you would have had the car and someone (a quality contributor at that) to enjoy/test it with that you've been reading on the forum.

Your lose.

Looks like xDatxGamerx needs bullet in his brain or to be shot up rendered unconscious and ripped off for his boots and gear and then revived bandaged and left in a buck naked unarmed state with a broken leg . Sure I have gotten killed for being open to communicating rather than shooting on sight but WTF it takes me about two to three hours to get pretty much fully geared up again (besides that when you respawn you are completely free because you have nothing to lose).

The other day I had a surprise encounter with another fully geared player at the NWAF tent city and gave the guy an F1 instead of a short burst and we hooked up for a couple of hours and went up to Tisy and power looted the place. Unfortunately the next time I ran into a player I gave the F1  and I planned to give the poorly equipped guy a Mosin-Nagant M1891/30  with a PU scope and 45 rounds of ammo as well as some food. He moved towards me after returning the F1 and then drew and raised his spliting ax and tried to take me out! He missed and I beat feet turned and erased the little puke with one 7.62 x54R round to the gut. I would have taken the guy around to get him fully geared up quickly. I thought "what a fucking dumb ass loser". I put the Mosin and the ammo in a house where it would be found since I hate carrying two long guns. My current weapons: 1) FN FAL (no magazine yet) with an acog, 2) a sppressed AK74su 3) a supressed FNX45 with an MRDS. 4) a pitch fork  5) a hand ax. 6) a boot knife.    

I just wish I could identify the player names of asshole jerks so that I could hunt them down across a number of servers and gun them down. IMHO KOS sucks unless its a matter of revenge for childish stupidity and KOS and PVP sucks double on experimental IMHO.  

have a good one bro

Edited by Xbow
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

Edited by Xbow

Hello! I am closing this thread because a new EXP update.

• Like 1