Baty Alquawen

Stable Update 0.61.137741

Whether or not this makes a huge difference with our servers and having events to other servers. We do not reset persistence, so profiling a server such as ours with a big event may reveal some much needed data.

• Like 1

Cold chillin' with @ColdAtrophy

WeaG1Nx.jpg

2 small packs of wolves, many zombiez, and a few tents raided to bulk up our own supplies, with enough time to chew the fat.

2volK4G.jpg

• Like 2

17 hours ago, ColdAtrophy said:

Yeah, I decided not to eat it. I'm really not sure what happened. It went from raw to this and then black and crispy. I killed 4 wolves in this outing and two sets of 4 turned out like this and I let two cook a little longer and they got burned.

Meat has this texture if you cook it in a fry pan if I'm not mistaken.. haven't used the fry pan since .60. As long as it isnt the raw or burnt textures it should be OK. 99.9 percent sure anyhow.

Edited by O_HellFire
  • Like 1

has anyone grown pumpkins this patch? i just grew two gardens and only two plants came up on each plot   the other sticks marking the plants just disappeared as the two plants grew, so i only got four pumpkins from each plot. am i alone in this or has anyone had this happen to them? 

12 hours ago, green_mtn_grandbob said:

has anyone grown pumpkins this patch? i just grew two gardens and only two plants came up on each plot   the other sticks marking the plants just disappeared as the two plants grew, so i only got four pumpkins from each plot. am i alone in this or has anyone had this happen to them? 

No problem here.

KGXEPkF.jpg

• Like 1

I am closing this thread because a new Stable update.