Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Exp Update 0.61.136737

Had some fun today.  One thing I don't get about the zeds.  One can start chasing you from 30ft away.  You high tail it yet he catches up with you then maintains a good distance from you until he looses interest.  Surely if he caught up with you he could over take you lol.  Would it not be better that he just cant catch up with you from the start. Plus I don't like their new punch sound.  I feel like I'm getting shot by the Amphibia all the time.  Got mauled by some wolves.  I shot one with the RAK and it took 5 rounds before it went down.  Tried axing them but for every 4 swings I got 1 hit in.  So death took me. But having fun for the moment.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sneakydude said:

Updates possible?

Holy crap, man!

Relax, please!

We'll either get a patch or we won't.

Have patience, sneakers.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

Holy crap, man!

Relax, please!

We'll either get a patch or we won't.

Have patience, sneakers.

was asking to stable, forgot to put that in.

@sneakydude

Dev's won't promise anything in the forums. 

If it comes, it comes, they are trying to, but problems arise and their workdays isn't infinite :)

I don't even get why they are at work past 18:00 (6pm) on a Friday... Hicks, Go home. :P 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, dallebull said:

@sneakydude

Dev's won't promise anything in the forums. 

If it comes, it comes, they are trying to, but problems arise and their workdays isn't infinite :)

I don't even get why they are at work past 18:00 (6pm) on a Friday... Hicks, Go home. :P 

Well if it goes to stable, we have to dump exp to restore back, so relax guys it was a simple question.