Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Exp Update 0.61.136468

20 minutes ago, kopo79 said:

cannot place fireplace to the oven

This killed me yesterday. It was intense, zeds growling outside, and blood/health droping faster then fuel gage in my car. I respawned really close but I couldnt find my dead body.  Does it desapear now?

• Like 2

Well I did not have a good start on SNG 1pp. Spawned in to find another survivor not far from me.  I said I was friendly, but no reply from them.  Started to head to kamy minding my own business just behind the other survivor.  After a bit they turn round and have a pop at me,  I then run off. I then see them looting the lower tulga chairlift area which I leave them to it.  I get to Kamy start a bit of looting to see the same guy arrive. he chases me part way into town then does his thing.  After a small bit of looting in Kamy finding nothing of interest apart from a barrel I decide to bug out with the barrel (I like barrels especially green ones).  On my way up through the woods to the left of pol station I see that guy again running to Elec.  Didn't think he had seen me as I was behind him some distance, but he did.  He then comes back and shoots me lol.  I don't know why as I never attacked him and I had nothing of interest unless he likes barrels lol. By the way DCBasher look forward to pos meeting you on SNG at some point. I always start friendly unless shot at.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, igor-vk said:

This killed me yesterday. It was intense, zeds growling outside, and blood/health droping faster then fuel gage in my car. I respawned really close but I couldnt find my dead body.  Does it desapear now?

Yes, but not sure how long - I think the corpse is gone after (5-10 min.)

In my opinion corpses should have similar timer as a backpack, but I guess it`s part of the server performance tweaking on persistence items. 

That`s the main reason guys remove items from a corpse if there are two or more people playing.

Edited by ori42
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Fing said:

(I like barrels especially green ones).  

It's true.  :D  I remember one build where you and I had at least 18 barrels scattered through the woods.

• Like 1

While some of my fellow hoarders-at-heart are in the thread, has anyone else noticed that car tents always pitch with the door facing southward?