Cavity

Clothing Sizes

Maybe you can have a character who is.. 5'4 and you'd have to find some clothing that would be adequate to that height?

Or a 6'0 guy trying to find some clothing to fit him?

Clothing sizes would be nice

4 hours ago, Cavity said:

Maybe you can have a character who is.. 5'4 and you'd have to find some clothing that would be adequate to that height?

Or a 6'0 guy trying to find some clothing to fit him?

Clothing sizes would be nice

Would be cool, but with shoes. So if you use shoes of improper size it would hurt your feet.

I like realism and detail, don't get me wrong, but there is a line that shouldn't be crossed, and this would leave that line in the dust behind it. Just, please no.

• Like 1

Considering there's no in depth customization for players yet, we're all pretty much the same size and shape, so there wouldn't be much of a point.

Yes, the game needs to first have player size customisation before clothing sizes. I would really appreciate both as additions to the game, however, if  there were to be different player sizes then there needs to be a trade off on statistics otherwise smaller characters will just have too much of an advantage.

2 hours ago, scriptfactory said:

I would enjoy more facial and body type (fat, muscular, thin) customization options before this.

Right direction.

different body types with their properties. For example: Fat Build -> less cold quickly, can survive longer without food. Thin Body ---> more stamina, less loading capacity, responding to cold, but less heat. muscular build ----> more carrying capacity, more hunger, and so on.

31 minutes ago, Sqeezorz said:

Right direction.

different body types with their properties. For example: Fat Build -> less cold quickly, can survive longer without food. Thin Body ---> more stamina, less loading capacity, responding to cold, but less heat. muscular build ----> more carrying capacity, more hunger, and so on.

Actually thin guys endure starvation better because of the lower energy requirements and better metabolism :P. 

1 hour ago, exwoll said:

Actually thin guys endure starvation better because of the lower energy requirements and better metabolism :P. 

Correct. We are talking here more in the direction of an idea. The reaction and the properties are roughly Thought and in real terms also incorrect. I Ok Share your opinion, here, it is more about a balance to be found in a selection. Where a type has positive characteristics, the other has a deficit. So all in all only a first basic idea.

You know what would be cool? If they used some kind of facial recognition software to map your face and render it to your character, and then you could just adjust the rest of the parameters to your like :3