TedZ

DayZ is peaceful

Hey there.

'Name's Vermillion, else Varn Ingrahm. It varies... But today, i'm Cpt. Pissed Off.

Installing DayZ SA now, tried to play the mod with the complete Arma 2 bundle but that doesn't work and all the troubleshooting and help threads related to the problem are basically answered with "meh. deal with it." or "buy the game again".

To top it all off, the Age Verification on the main page screwed up and now refuses me access to the site and can't be changed (Some bad website engineering there). My day is going great, ain't it?

You sound like you are having the bad day, why dont you have a drink with me and take off your pants?

• Like 2

You sound like you are having the bad day, why dont you have a drink with me and take off your pants?

I didn't realize there were brothels in Chernarus. Sounds like it must be...purified.

250px-CNCKW_Flame_Tank.png

• Like 1

:D Hi! I'm Minty Rae! I love my super white bright smile? Why? Cause a zombie apocolypse is no reason for poor dental hygiene!  I've not really decided which way I'll go with my gameplay yet. I'm still trying to figure how to get those zombies to be dead dead. I'm looking to join a group or guild to run round with. IRL I'm a Chi-town area nurse, CST, playing in the evenings/weekends.

Edited by Minty Rae
  • Like 1

Hey, I'm SniperCap.

Aussie DayZ player who is enjoying the standalone immensely (much to my wifes disgust). Looking forward to catching up with you all in game sometime. 

Welcome to the game and the forum! Gather around the campfire and I will tell you a story about the dreaded creature that inhabits the the wilderness of Chernarus. A creature so fearsome and deadly that her name is only spoken in whispers. Legend has it that the creature has a massive hoard of cans of beans somewhere in the deepest and darkest area of the wilderness and one time a bandit stole several cans from this treasure trove of beany goodness and carried them back to his camp so he could share them with his fellow hooligans. Unfortunately he had no idea what kind of horrible fate was about to befall them all that very night when the creature came lumbering out of the woods to reclaim her precious beans and left a trail of blood and dismembered corpses in her wake as she returned to her home moments later. That creature is known as the.........

wookie-monster.jpg

It is said that if you should stumble upon this beast in the woods, your only chance of survival is to offer her a can of beans and hope that she doesn't dismember you. If you don't have any beans then may Jebus have mercy on your soul. :o

Edited by abentwookie
  • Like 2

Hey there Im a new Spanish player. I prepurchased the Early Access Alpha last Feb thinking it would be more stable than the original mod...Now Im back to check the last stable Alpha and have some fun learning to play this game.

Cheers, Daniel.

Hello everybody it is Survivor05 here and I'm sort of new on these forums. I have commented on a couple other posts but thought might as well introduce myself. I've been playing DayZ for a couple months now and I have to say the community is amazing. I like playing and meeting new people, but I'm a bandit. I don't shoot on sight but I sort of handcuff people and take some of there food if I'm hungry and I'm not afraid to disarm someone either. I will snipe you if I see you kill a newspawn so be warned, My little base area is Green Mountain and once actual base building is implemented I'll be making a base there so that should be fun. If you want to contact me off the forums email me at Zslayer703@gmail.com, or add me on steam dayzsurvivor5 it should show up as dayzcommander but if it doesn't look that name up. It will show a geared player. Bye now.

Hey guys my name is Sash. Just joined the Dayz crowd. I've been debating on Mod, SA, or just ARMA 3(not trying to start an argument lol) to add to my ranks lol. This won out =D. Super excited to start exploring the DayZ world.

User name is: UkiSash in steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/ukisash

Hey guys,

my name is Yannick but I go by the ingame name of Zane. I'm only playing DayZ on 1st person and currently I am a happy player at the Oldschool DayZ Server.

So far not much luck in terms of getting good gear, whenever I get into the high risk zones I end up getting shot. Guess I'll have to learn some patience :-)

You can find me on Steam here http://steamcommunity.com/id/ghost550/

Edited by Z4N3
  • Like 1

Hi, my name is Caboose and I'm an alcoholic

Crap, wrong forum  :D

Edited by Caboose187

Hello, I'm Hagon. I'm 19 years old and I live in Norway! I started playing DayZ SA a few weeks ago. I'm quite the friendly fellow and my preferred playstyle in DayZ is to try and help new spawns and survivors in need and kill bandits. It's not all black and white however. I always assess the situation and act based on what I believe is the best thing to do. I don't shoot on sight without a warning unless i have high suspicions that the player is agressive. I prefer to play tactically to my best ability and I'm always trying to get better at it. 

If you're an alright and mature guy with a microphone and decent english skills that lives in Europe, feel free to add me on steam if you want to play with me!

Hello, I'm Hagon. I'm 19 years old and I live in Norway! I started playing DayZ SA a few weeks ago. I'm quite the friendly fellow and my preferred playstyle in DayZ is to try and help new spawns and survivors in need and kill bandits. It's not all black and white however. I always assess the situation and act based on what I believe is the best thing to do. I don't shoot on sight without a warning unless i have high suspicions that the player is agressive. I prefer to play tactically to my best ability and I'm always trying to get better at it. 

If you're an alright and mature guy with a microphone and decent english skills that lives in Europe, feel free to add me on steam if you want to play with me!

Ive added you on steam mate

Im skegdv8

Only been playing DayZ SA for about a week now and just getting to grips with the game play as previously i have been "console" player

Looking to be the "Hero" style of player looking to join up with players to take on "bandits"

Just  looking to get good at the game and learn as I go

HI

I'm skegdv8 and steam :)

33 yr old (male)

Been playing DayZ SA for about a week now and only killed one player (suspected cheat) as he was fully kitted with friend around a pile on m4's around mosins all kitted out with dual mags and speed loaders etc and about 20 kit bags

Looking to be the "hero" style and for a "wolf pack" type group but i'm very new to all this just been watching loads of you tubes and picking quiet servers to to get to learn the map but have found myself shot on site as a new spawn on numerous occasions

Looking to tag along with some established groups if possible to get trained up

:)

my gaming back ground is "console" with a few spells on the battlefield and cod then a change over to fifa for a bit, now worked my way around to PC which i'm loving (though my gear is due an upgrade)

Hi people,

I have been on your server many times, I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello.

Name = Stuart

From = Birmingham (UK)

Dayz profile = Scoop

Age = 38

Would be nice to chat in game explore without getting shot on sight. Which almost went down today. 

• Like 1

Lol. Hello, welcome to the DayZ forums. AHA! I GOT HERE FIRST STEAK AND POTATOES!

Edited by Jfiles
  • Like 1

Thanks guys,

Just had a nice 12oz sirloin im all beefed up lol :)

Great server which is the one I stay on tbh, atm im far West military base north of Kamenka. 2 dudes show up and open fire on me without even speaking. That my friends is clown town play. Took me along time to get re kitted after falling off a ladder before. 

Im a friendly player, no need to open up at all. Dodged you tho all is good. 

I need a mag for both the sporter and 1911 plus ammo for the 1911 if anyone can help me out ? 

Stu

Thanks guys,

Just had a nice 12oz sirloin im all beefed up lol :)

Great server which is the one I stay on tbh, atm im far West military base north of Kamenka. 2 dudes show up and open fire on me without even speaking. That my friends is clown town play. Took me along time to get re kitted after falling off a ladder before. 

Im a friendly player, no need to open up at all. Dodged you tho all is good. 

I need a mag for both the sporter and 1911 plus ammo for the 1911 if anyone can help me out ? 

Stu

Nice one, I do not carry any sidearms but you can always check the trading post for someone who may have what you are looking for.

Hello there and welcome to the Forum.

Make sure to get yourself familiar with the Forum, such as already existing topics. Merged.

Edited by kichilron

well my primary weapon is normally the bow, but it dont seem to work on your server for some really strange reason ? hense the air rifle .22 sporter

Hi guys im new to the forum and i like the game because its really fun to play especially with friends. What im confused is that when i see somebody and they're fully geared do i shoot them or try to talk to them?

HI posting here so I can eventually report a bug  Still don't know how to do that?

Hello everyone,
II am testing, your server, and for now is good, Lets say I have had some close encounters, and I observed ethics .... hopefully continue.
My nik on day-z is the same as your forum "EBEALIEN", and are a Admin of an official and autorized forum of another game, a simulation.
See you in the game, see you soon!

hi I am garvey from Wales love playing survival/apocalypse games

Dayz just has it all and its great to know I am one of many helping to make this game better 

Hey guys

Raptor here  I go by [TG] Raptor in game.  Looking forward to walking the countryside with you.... And killing or being killed by the Zombie Horde and a few Bastard Bandits.  :)