TedZ

DayZ is peaceful

Hi, I'm damagefilter. Most interwebs people just call me damage. That constitutes the state of my mind I guess?

I'm not playing super much because work is eating all my free time. But ofc I try to play as much as I possibly can :D

Mostly on my PC because when it comes to TV and consoles, I got stuck in the 1990's.

I'm playing the friendly guy, which caused me to get shot over a couple of times already but hey.

Since we have a pen and papers again now, if you do happen to kill me, I have a note for you to read in my backpack.

Welcome everyone! :D

Hello, my Steam name is Viperidae and I'm a nymphomaniac.

Too much info right here... Although, it's still good to know :P

Hello, my Steam name is Viperidae and I'm a nymphomaniac.

hahah!

My name is Jozef, 32 years old. Served in the army (that's my picture right there), love the SA, played the Mod as well.

Could totally kick Dean's ass climbing the mount Everest <_<  ^_^

Ingame name Goddy or StruggleCuddle

Edited by Nibashe

Hello,

I'm Stixx. I live in Alaska. Yes its cold..no we dont live in igloos. And cant see Russia from here. 2 kiddos, wife. Semi pro paintball player...retired. now its just for fun.

• Like 2

Certainly a lot of fellow alaskans playing dayz...

Must be an escape from SAD.  :D

Edited by Geckofrog7

The Amigo here.  The translation means " The Friend ". Hate bandits and will help new spawns where ever I can. Probably one of the oldest players playing Dayz here...  An ex soldier and 56 years young but been playing fps games for a long time now.  Used to play a lot of Call of Duty and Left 4 Dead in the past in a clan. Been waiting a whole year for this game to come out and really enjoying it since it's launch just before Christmas. I have no problems running the game as I have a very high spec gaming rig so most settings turned up full and also have a brilliant internet connection due to BT fibre optics. Love the way this game is going but really need a quad bike to get around.  My poor old legs can't take all this running, Have to carry a defibulator just in case my heart gives out....  lol.   So if you see a someone on the battlefield, say hello first before you blow their face off, they might be friendly too.

• Like 1

G'day to fellow DayZ survivors, My name is David aka DreamReaver, only just recently bought the game after hearing good things said about it. Might be only in alpha but still a lot better than a lot of games I have bought over the years that are classified as finished.

I am a 37 yo from Australia. Been gaming for over 30 years. Can see that DayZ has massive potential and can't wait to experience the progress of the game as it slowly gets to beta and then to first release. Hope there are other aussies around here too?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/DreamReaver76/

Hello! Name's Garrett (Steam profile: niggasalad)

Just started playing the standalone a couple weeks ago and I must say, I love it. I've already had a lot of hilarious encounters. Since the game is in Alpha I haven't been able to convince a friend of mine to buy it and another friend of mine has a crappy computer so he can't even run steam. If anyone is interested in teaming up just let me know!

Wassup guys my steam account is (realspitz1)

I got this game a few days ago and besides minor glitches which is understandable this game is great. If anyone would want to join servers and work together add me and we can run it.

Hi everyone.  Sass here.  I'm not on too often but I do enjoy some DayZ now and then.  I usually like to stock up and stay alive as long as I can, and then I don't get on DayZ as much.  Cheap way to stay alive longer.  When I'm not playing DayZ I'm a physics and applied math major hoping to get a nice career someday.

I really want to know... what is this about giving and receiving cans of beans here?

• Like 1

Welcome guys! Have gun :D

Hi everyone.  Sass here.  I'm not on too often but I do enjoy some DayZ now and then.  I usually like to stock up and stay alive as long as I can, and then I don't get on DayZ as much.  Cheap way to stay alive longer.  When I'm not playing DayZ I'm a physics and applied math major hoping to get a nice career someday.

I really want to know... what is this about giving and receiving cans of beans here?

Beans work as a "Like" system, or "+1". If you like a post, give beans to the man! :D   (you can give beans to this post btw xDD   jk, do as you wish :) )

Edited by RickJones

My name's Larry. Well, it's not really Larry; but you all my refer to me as Larry. Just finished downloading the game, but I've been keeping p with videos for some time.

First spawn: Saw another guy on the beach. He walked over and punched me. I pull out my flashlight and he runs away. (?) Walk to an isolated shack, attacked by zombie, run away. Find another isolated shack, empty.  Starvation + blood loss= end of story.

Still really awesome game; horrifyingly realistic.

Name is Ricardo. Me and the cat, Jeff, have been on DayZ for between 1 & 2 years now.

I say me and the Jeff, he mostly just sits on the keyboard watching - occasionally nudging me when I miss a can of tuna while looting houses.. Not ok to leave tuna behind.

Was admin of some mod servers until the standalone, now they are closed. Hence I'm talking on this forum a lot more now & not my old server ones. Glad to be here tho & loving the development so far!

Hey everybody.  Dev here.  Coming at ya from the good state of Tennessee.

I only play occasionally, but it's a hell of a rush searching the big towns and airfields.

Died tons.  Plan on dying some more.  LOL.  Havent killed anyone.  Was shot once...  I was all nicely geared up and was running around a corner of a building and I ran over/stepped on someone.

Prone Sniper.  I must have filled his scope.  Black screen.  LMAO

Anyway...  I don't have a clue how to find folks to hang with.  I guess that'll come in time.

Hey hey,

I'm Mike (steam user: Unsullied) and I just got the game. So far I can only play in hardcore mode due to some glitchy problems, but I've found myself starving to death quite a bit. It seems like every server I try has been picked clean, even 15 minutes after reset :(

Would love to team up with some other players, just got a new headset to play this game with!

Hey I am damnedskyboy my Steam name is damnedskyboy , I would like to play with others and have fun , if the developers add cars and aircrafts I will go like boom on the players :P. I play since last week

Hey guys, Im Jay.

I have been considering buying DayZ for awhile now and as of recent, decided on doing so with my brother, we are a team of two who doesn't mind new party members, We ar'nt bandits and do not shoot on sight.

Hit me up with a pm if you fancy a game sometime.

Im 22 and in the past week have racked up 5+ deaths, 10+ bandit kills, one of which force fed me antiseptic spray and 35hours+ game play.

Jay

Edited by Jayz1331

My name is Meat Drapes.  

I spent 26 years in the Marines and retired summer of '13. Love games like this and look forward to helping it mature into a awesome game.....

This game looks like it has great potential.

Real Name is Jeff.  I can be a great ally and have ZERO problems killing to make my survival and that of my team a priority.

I'm Alex , from Italy , escusme for my bad english , im just want to have fun , with any other players !! Im will in dayz in few minutes !! Server FR16 ! Come to join !!

Sup guys my name is Fotis and im from Greece.

Im playing dayz sa for 2 months now and its great. :D

Hello, I'm kll4 from Germany.

Hello dayz mod forum & forum community.

Im Jeffreyson from Malaysia.I started play this dayz sa after infestation survivor series known as warz had massive full with cheater (aimbot/noclip).So i leave that game and start playing this game.This game 100% different from iss,so yeah i hope this game will move forward until it known to be the best survival zombie apocalypse game.cheers!!