Connect3d

I'd like to be able to pour soda/beer into water bottles/canteens.

Really?

1) The probability of a pathogenic mold forming in an acidic solution are almost microscopic when compared to water.

2) Hygiene...I'm pretty sure we've all grasped the basic concepts by now.

3) I'm carrying an empty but reusable sealed bottle and an aluminium can that is a one time use item only. I can't carry around half a drink either, so which one do I keep?

From the perspective of realism it is important that we be able to reuse these containers, but having containers that readily available could adversely effect gameplay and balance overall. Empty soda and food cans realistically should be able to be used as containers...maybe to balance it out their capacities are not very high (mode so for soda) and depending on their conditions (and for food cans, the tool used to open them) they may not function properly or have their capacities reduced, possibly enough to make using them non-viable. Perhaps even program them to leak water over time if damaged?

EDIT: I just realized what I posted doesn't really address your suggestion directly (I'm baked leave me alone), but I'm going to leave it here because it's tangentially related. On topic, yes, I agree that all liquids should be able to be stored in all containers. I can be a true Russian, and fill up a jerry can with vodka! ;)

Edited by OnionOfShame
  • Like 2

Or pour water into empty coke cans? Even empty food cans. Not sure how you'd make a lid, though, so maybe that isn't feasible.

While we are suggesting liquids, howabout salt water, milk, and blood, along with ways to awuire the last two of the three.

Note on the blood, I am not suggesting that one should be able to use a jerrycan as a blood bag...

On board. Any liquid, any container.

If it's not resealable, then it can only be carried in the hand, or placed in the world. Otherwise the liquid immediately drains.

• Like 1

If this becomes possible then I dare say I will suggest what we are all thinking and hope we get "Urine" in game to use for.. well.. the obvious   B)

I've been saying the same thing for months. +1

Don't underestimate this, they added combine to matches :)