Bartchy

I killed my first man today.....

This all happened on a 1st person only server.

It was a long few hours of playing some DayZ with one of my friends, didnt expect much, just to loot up, maybe meet some people as you would normally do. Walked from Cherno, allllllll the way to the NorthWest airfield stopping at many towns to gather some extra supplies and guns if they were there. Once we hit the AIrfield, we watched for about 20-30 minutes and not a single soul had even shown itself nor had we seen someone walking through the area. We eventually caved and decided we would loot some of the buildings on our own. After looting, we moved from the airfield to Vybor, did some more looting and kept finding it getting more sketchy when in multiple hours of playing, we had not spotted ONE PERSON! We then moved on over to Kabanino, and as stated above just kept looting and decided to set the goal of moving more east to the Stary and Novy Sobor area. We had been scouting stary for about 15 minutes and just walking through buildings when my friend told me, we should check out the police station. We checked the perimeter first just to be cautious and we even looked toward the roof just to be sure there was no one sneaking around. We walk into the bottom floor and close both doors behind us and we start going through all the rooms and gathering some small supplies. We move onto the next floor and do the same thing, since there was nothing on the second floor, my friend told me to move up towards the roof, and without thinking, i just sprinted up the stairs, i didnt happen to be as cautious as to what my friend was wearing. I see a young fella just looking at me for a split second and once i found out it was not my friend, i ran back down the stairs and jumped into a room, but not before he got a quick shot off into my players arm. I pulled out my blaze(which i only had 2 round in, which were there whenever we found it) and sat in the corner of my room while my friend decided to peek out, then the guy shoots my friend and makes him go unconscious. I then decide i have to make my move and i walk around the corner and he hits me one more time with a shot, but i decided i would be the one to get the last laugh and shoot him right in the chest and drop him unconscious, then just to be safe, popping a nice pistol round into his skull. Then i proceeded into the room where my friends body was laying, take off his mask, and bandage my friends wounds. We looted the dead guy and decided to carry on. All in all, this man got what he deserved. We were just strolling through and he decided to shoot, but he got what was coming to him. 

Friend told me to post this here because you guys like to read this kind of stuff, so i decided to give it a shot. Hope you enjoyed!

Edited by Bartchy
  • Like 10

What a thrilling end to your first DayZ encounter, you will learn your playstyle in time; bandit, hero, or survivor!

Nice story you'll get used to killing people like these. If I meet someone if they point or raise there weapon,talk oddly, sound British, and are sqeakers I'm usually hostile because there mostly killers. People with normal voises and decide to put there weapon away are good guys most of the time I usually just kos but my squad sometimes talks me through it. .59 is coming and the squad is gonna get ready to raise some hell.

My best kill was when I avenged my friend in Solnichny. We were less than 15 mins in game, fresh carachters when he he shouted over TS some guy shot him in "scope house" (back then those houses spawned LRS and PU scopes). But there are 2 or 3 of those houses in every village. I had nothing but Magnum and few rounds. As Im 99% PVE player in standalone I didnt expect much. Then I saw this guy in the house looking down to loot my friends corpse. I took aim from 25-30 meters and shot once. BANG!! headshot trough window!! It felt so good, player had some good stuff and nothing ruined. 

Nice story you'll get used to killing people like these. If I meet someone if they point or raise there weapon,talk oddly, sound British, and are sqeakers I'm usually hostile because there mostly killers. People with normal voises and decide to put there weapon away are good guys most of the time I usually just kos but my squad sometimes talks me through it. .59 is coming and the squad is gonna get ready to raise some hell.

Whats wrong with British people? :D

Nice story, and sounds like a justified hit.

I also killed my first in police station. I was on the 2nd floor in Elektro PD station changing pants, and heard one of the doors being opened downstairs. Some guy rushed immediately up the stairs, I had just enough time to exit from inventory and turn as I was standing my back towards the stairway, and the guy was already on the second floor. Bang Bang, said my .357 and the guy fell down dead. Just an unarmed freshspawn. One of those "no time to think"-situations.

In most cases if you don't start shooting around you have a good chance to survive meeting me even in a police station, I figured out a routine so I can atleast try to have a word first.

So British people don't have 'normal voices'?

Also 'British' comprises a very wide range of accents, which will sound very different...

We're not all Hugh Grant.

I would say this is a good story but its furthering a stereo type this game is trying hard to break away from. That being a mindless FPS shooter with very little human interaction outside of shooting. Instead of outright killing the guy it would have been more of a good story if you had managed to cuff the guy you knocked out brought him somewhat back to health and tried conversing with him.

I cant really tell you guys what to do but again i cant say good job ether.

So British people don't have 'normal voices'?

Also 'British' comprises a very wide range of accents, which will sound very different...

We're not all Hugh Grant.

This just makes me think of shit like this.... XD

It's a harsh world out there, gotta do what you gotta do to survive. Kill or be killed!

Never assume you're alone... someone is always watching.

• Like 2

My best revenge encounter was quite awhile ago. Me and a buddy were at Vybor military compound, and spotted a guy moving through there fast. We followed him out the wall, but he got way ahead of us. My friend stood in the shed outside the south wall watching him run off to the east. I moved over towards the hill to see if I could get a better view. I think my friend took a pot-shot at the guy, then started taking fire back. Suddently my friend told me over TS that he had been killed. I then saw the other guy coming back towards my friend's body. As I lost sight of him in the shed I saw a SECOND, previously unseen guy heading towards the shed too. As he went in I decided to move closer and cap these guys. That's when I saw yet another guy run  into the shed.

My heart was beating heavily in my chest, my throat was dry. I didn't know if I could take on three guys, but I had surprise on my side. I walked up to the side of the shed, avoiding the opening where they would be able to see me. I readied my AKM, and side-stepped into the opening. I could see all 3 of these guys, standing over my friend's body looting him. I capped all of them, they never had a chance to raise their weapon towards me.

I hope the idiots learned a valuable lesson about keeping somebody on watch while looting a corpse.

This all happened on a 1st person only server.

It was a long few hours of playing some DayZ with one of my friends, didnt expect much, just to loot up, maybe meet some people as you would normally do. Walked from Cherno, allllllll the way to the NorthWest airfield stopping at many towns to gather some extra supplies and guns if they were there. Once we hit the AIrfield, we watched for about 20-30 minutes and not a single soul had even shown itself nor had we seen someone walking through the area. We eventually caved and decided we would loot some of the buildings on our own. After looting, we moved from the airfield to Vybor, did some more looting and kept finding it getting more sketchy when in multiple hours of playing, we had not spotted ONE PERSON! We then moved on over to Kabanino, and as stated above just kept looting and decided to set the goal of moving more east to the Stary and Novy Sobor area. We had been scouting stary for about 15 minutes and just walking through buildings when my friend told me, we should check out the police station. We checked the perimeter first just to be cautious and we even looked toward the roof just to be sure there was no one sneaking around. We walk into the bottom floor and close both doors behind us and we start going through all the rooms and gathering some small supplies. We move onto the next floor and do the same thing, since there was nothing on the second floor, my friend told me to move up towards the roof, and without thinking, i just sprinted up the stairs, i didnt happen to be as cautious as to what my friend was wearing. I see a young fella just looking at me for a split second and once i found out it was not my friend, i ran back down the stairs and jumped into a room, but not before he got a quick shot off into my players arm. I pulled out my blaze(which i only had 2 round in, which were there whenever we found it) and sat in the corner of my room while my friend decided to peek out, then the guy shoots my friend and makes him go unconscious. I then decide i have to make my move and i walk around the corner and he hits me one more time with a shot, but i decided i would be the one to get the last laugh and shoot him right in the chest and drop him unconscious, then just to be safe, popping a nice pistol round into his skull. Then i proceeded into the room where my friends body was laying, take off his mask, and bandage my friends wounds. We looted the dead guy and decided to carry on. All in all, this man got what he deserved. We were just strolling through and he decided to shoot, but he got what was coming to him. 

Friend told me to post this here because you guys like to read this kind of stuff, so i decided to give it a shot. Hope you enjoyed!

we like to read this kinda stuff, your friend told you, LOL, thats true though

..//..sound British, ..//..

? sound British ?

? sound BRITISH ??

xx

Edited by pilgrim

Whats wrong with British people? :D

every time I see a British guy he shoots me or tries to kill me 4-5 British people try to kill and 1-5 guy was from Scotland only one guy.

To awsner all your things about "I don't trust British people" I just don't trust them. When I mean British guys I mean either real British people that just have the accent or people that try to copy some don't have it, I know its 50 50 and I apperently I get the 50 that either have the accent or try to fake it those are killers. I like british people just don't trust one I don't know I have British friends ass well. the one I play with a lot is a cs go guy some dayz he's jealous that I unboxed an m4a1s golden coil and repeatededly killed him with it. Basicly what I mean is that killers or try to be killers usually are British for some reason I never encounter other people except them probably cause I play on uk servers in exp most of the time. Anyways try not to start a rant or be a troll just gets out of control want to see what happens to out of control threads go to the graveyard lots of people put to rest cause of there crazy rantness.

Ah, i remember my first kill. I was looting the zelenegorsk jailhouse and was upstairs. a fairly low pop server and i hadn't heard a single step so i just run into the bunk room upstairs and there he was with an ak-74 in his hands. i dart out of the room as i see him raise his weapon and fire. I try to tell him it doesn't have to be this way but he keeps on shooting. After suppressing fire on both ends, i stop, thinking it might bait him out. sure enough he goes to the door to see and i pump him full of rounds (almost half a mag in my panic). I told him it didn't have to be this way, took what i wanted that wasn't ruined and left his corpse there. 

for some reason I never encounter other people except them probably cause I play on uk servers in exp most of the time.

So...you get killed by British people because you play on British servers? Can you see a connection here perhaps?

• Like 1

So...you get killed by British people because you play on British servers? Can you see a connection here perhaps?

exp only it was in there ....started swithcing though ever since I saw that squad of hackers watching for 20 min it was like a fire work show some guy even came up and we both watched together.

Good story. To be fair, you cornered him and he behaved exactly as cornered people have done since antiquity.

Not your fault, but he had every reason to suspect you would kill him regardless of his actions.