BasicDave

Headset Suggestions Wanted!

PLEASE

I need help with finding a new headset, it has to be cheap - infact under £20! All I need is a microphone - i prefer to use speakers for actual outputted audio. Please any suggestions will help!!

-Basic

Try out the Sades SA-708, it was I used when I first started out on PC, they're decent for the price. (It's around 10-15 USD)

Logitec G35.

I've had it for 2 years and it works like a charm.

WdIPz36.jpg

Logitec G35.

I've had it for 2 years and it works like a charm.

good luck finding one for £20...

if you just need a microphone, there is the option to buy one with a clip to attach it to your clothing

good luck finding one for £20...

if you just need a microphone, there is the option to buy one with a clip to attach it to your clothing

Garage sales and swapmeets.

I see lapel mics all the time and got my Logitech (not sure what model) headset for $0.50.

I have a webcam with microphone, also works pretty good, just be aware that using speakers and a microphone can cause feedback that is annoying for others, so I use only push to talk.

Yeah a good headset for £20 might be a little difficult. I have the Turtle Beach P12's, around £35, can't fault them :)

Get a desk mic. If you just want the mic you'll get much better sound quality from a £20 desk mic than you would from a £20 headset.

In fact my friend used to have an £8 desk mic that he picked up on Amazon that sounded much better than most expensive headset mics.