kichilron

Exp Update: 0.58 + Hot Fix.

Example:  I just finished a 12 hour day and I need a beer.  I don't want or wish or desire one, but need one.  See how that works?

Do not confuse needs with wants, wishes or desires.

Be patient.

• Like 4

Well, for $4.99 L4D 2 is available on Steam.  If one cannot find 5 bucks worth of fun with L4D 2, then you just suck. (my opinion).

Me too. Any good free to play games for in betweens?

I'm replaying every PS2 game on PCSX2 that I loved when I was 10-13. Currently going through FFX, got the Jak and Daxter games, FFXII, Jade Cocoon 2, God of War 1 & 2, and whole bunch more. Also got a GBA emulator and started on the Metroid games. There are thousands of excellent games that modern emulators can upscale, add AA, and more through shaders making them look far better than you might think. I'm running FFX at 4K. It looks better than Square's remaster.

I've been under a rock apparently... Luv HL2 mods!

Id suggest playing No more room in hell instead, its free on Steam and better than L4D.

Edited by Super_Duty

Where are people finding Ak101 I havent seen any at tent city, nwaf, stary tents, etc.  I havent been seeing any aks but the 74u days ago on another patch.

So carrying a second longhorn acts as a snaploader for the one in hand.

• Like 1

So carrying a second longhorn acts as a snaploader for the one in hand.

Yup, been that way for months.  I wasn't going to say anything, proprietary information and all...

Yup, been that way for months. I wasn't going to say anything, proprietary information and all...

Looking for a third now so I have a couple follow up shots if I run into those crazy deer again. It's not exactly efficient space wise as far as being an exploit.

So does anyone have any information on them fixing this gun dropping bug?

Nope, its a feature.

Have you really seen any civil tents spawning? Since two or three exp updates they've like disappeared. I even tried Dubky and the old way, but found nothing.

Where are people finding Ak101 I havent seen any at tent city, nwaf, stary tents, etc.  I havent been seeing any aks but the 74u days ago on another patch.

Just because you don't find them, doesn't mean they don't spawn there.

Not finding what you want makes it all the more awesome when you actually do.

Yesterday, I found both an Ak 101, AK 74 and an AKM at the military tent city west of Myshkino.  They are out there... just very rare now.

Looking for a third now so I have a couple follow up shots if I run into those crazy deer again. It's not exactly efficient space wise as far as being an exploit.

You can reload your stored Longhorn, without using the time for the animation.  If you keep the spare up top for quick drag reloads, you can get a fair amount of mileage out of it.

• Like 2

Anyone else ever gotten stuck under the rocks on top of the hill South of Vybor Military Base?  I was drinking from my canteen while crouching beside it.  Now I am stuck underneath the rocks and can't get out.  Good times in DAYZ experimental!

You can reload your stored Longhorn, without using the time for the animation.  If you keep the spare up top for quick drag reloads, you can get a fair amount of mileage out of it.

Good to know, I avoid firefights if possible and it's my favorite gun because it's binoculars that can kill a deer or stray infected.

• Like 2

I once newbie spawned under a rock on the coast, stuck, mad as hell after trying every damn trick in the book to get out from it.

Anyone else ever gotten stuck under the rocks on top of the hill South of Vybor Military Base?  I was drinking from my canteen while crouching beside it.  Now I am stuck underneath the rocks and can't get out.  Good times in DAYZ experimental!

A reliable way to get out of any obstacles: run against the wall of the object and unplug your cable. Wait a bit, disconnect, plug in, reconnect, voila.

Have you really seen any civil tents spawning? Since two or three exp updates they've like disappeared. I even tried Dubky and the old way, but found nothing.

I saw 2 on the roof of the apartments near Severograd. 

A reliable way to get out of any obstacles: run against the wall of the object and unplug your cable. Wait a bit, disconnect, plug in, reconnect, voila.

I play on wifi so I'd be screwed. :D

I play on wifi so I'd be screwed. :D

It's a 2 person job then, I'm wired but can't reach my tower from my chair and the router is across the room. I just ask "who's my favorite child?" and the first one dumb enough to pipe up gets to unplug my network cable. Works for getting beer from the kitchen fridge to my desk also. 

• Like 10

The patches didn't break interaction but the limited servers are forcing a bunch of kill, die, repeat scrubs into them. Makes it harder to try survival and crafting mechanics with a bunch of lazy peeveepee'ers who need their kills to feel special.

You always are hating on people that PvP in this game... I don't get it. What did you get this game for then exactly? So you can run around towns, collect and horde gear, chill up north near debug and hunt/fish/farm in a video game? It's weird to think that people bought this game to actually use the weapons they spent an hour trying to find the right ammo for. Who the fuck do they think they are.

It's a zombie apocalypse survival video game that currently has NO other threat to someone's survival then another player with a functional weapon (or falling off something but that's really it). I don't need kills to feel special but they certainly do help. Also, you may find it fun to run around this giant map hording gear that eventually just gets wiped every week (literally) but I'd much let you all do that and take it once I kill you. 

If I just wanted to sit down and hunt deer, fish for carp or grow some peppers, I probably would have taken my $30 to Walmart. That's just me, though.

Edited by Dante.
  • Like 2

You always are hating on people that PvP in this game... I don't get it. What did you get this game for then exactly? So you can run around towns, collect and horde gear, chill up north near debug and hunt/fish/farm in a video game? It's weird to think that people bought this game to actually use the weapons they spent an hour trying to find the right ammo for. Who the fuck do they think they are.

It's a zombie apocalypse survival video game that currently has NO other threat to someone's survival then another player with a functional weapon (or falling off something but that's really it). I don't need kills to feel special but they certainly do help. Also, you may find it fun to run around this giant map hording gear that eventually just gets wiped every week (literally) but I'd much let you all do that and take it once I kill you. 

If I just wanted to sit down and hunt deer, fish for carp or grow some peppers, I probably would have taken my $30 to Walmart. That's just me, though.

Nice first post.

Walmart's a pretty cool store bro. 

• Like 2

I beg to differ, it's a NON zombie apocalypse in its current state, where we like to waste our time hoarding gear, running naked in the woods, looking for brothels to keep us occupied for the time being.

Edited by Super_Duty
  • Like 3

Ok , ok guys , let's focus on the real debate here : who has a better set of abs ? Eugen Harton , or Brian Hicks? I've asked this question many times but apparently the devs keep their shred under wraps . Also where da fuq' my .58 stable at ! I'm very excited to see this build across all stable servers , dayz is seriously starting to come into it's own with the content and persistence coming now adays ... Can't wait even more so for .59 experimental :)

• Like 4

looking for brothels to keep us occupied for the time being.

And where to you think all the zombies are?