DJ18

M4 or UMP45 in 0.57?

Hey!

Has anyone found a M4 or the UMP is the new patch yet? 

I have searched a number of downed helicopters and found a number of Augs but no UMP of M4. 

Neither really. I know Hicks said the UMP isn't in yet, and it was only "leaked" in experimental, but I haven't seen any M4, nor any attachments for the M4 except for the scopes, which are shared by other weapons. But no RIS grip, CQB buttstocks, plastic parts or Magpul grips/stocks either...

My guess is that they don't spawn either.

I have found mags and sights including (BUIS and Carry Handle Optics) for the M4. 

No buttstocks or Handguards. 

Edited by DJ18

For all we know, maybe no1 has simply found it yet. I know the acog's are out and about, and since the SVD's are spawning at the helo crashes, they might be taking priority.

Or I could be a blabbering windbag.

I found all m4 attachements from ACOG and scopes to nato suppressors and stanag mags, + found an m4 carryhandle and BUIS. But no M4 or UMP :(

I found all m4 attachements from ACOG and scopes to nato suppressors and stanag mags, + found an m4 carryhandle and BUIS. But no M4 or UMP :(

The scopes, sights (the carryhandle is still a sight), mags and even suppressors (hurray!) are spawning. But I've seen a lot of crashsites in .57 and no M4s or M4 stocks or handguards at all.

I think someone would have found one by now given that the locations of the sites are still fixed.

Hey!

Has anyone found a M4 or the UMP is the new patch yet? 

I have searched a number of downed helicopters and found a number of Augs but no UMP of M4. 

They're dropping, i've found one..... key word one. I found one M4 but after that I haven't found any others. No attachments and nothing other then Aug at the chopper crashes i'm checking now. I'm not sure maybe the drop rate is super rare or something or they're on the same spawn rates as batteries?

They're dropping, i've found one..... key word one. I found one M4 but after that I haven't found any others. No attachments and nothing other then Aug at the chopper crashes i'm checking now. I'm not sure maybe the drop rate is super rare or something or they're on the same spawn rates as batteries?

where did u find ur m4

.57 stable branch, helicoptor spawn south of VMB. Since this post I found another but it wasn't at a chopper crash and more then likely player dropped as it had no attachments to it and was without ammunition.

M4's do exist on stable. I've seen one on a dead body. Unfortunately I wasn't able to pick it up because of sniper fire. I've also seen a UMP, but I don't remember if it was stable or experimental.

Edited by anderswhk

M4 is in stable, but not the UMP-45. Hicks and Torchia both have said UMP-45, VSS, and C9 don't spawn.

ive seen two or three m4's in 0.57 and only on other players, but one guy we killed was double carrying m4's - he had so many 60rd mags we think he may of been a duper or extreme hopper. ive never seen UMP in 0.57, don't think they're spawning.

• Like 1

The lesson to this one is don't be dropping your rare guns thinking you will find them latter..... XD

Also that Aug is a super tight weapon for mid range combat. Its surprisingly effective in cutting down infected fast.

I have found one M4, but I didn't take it, preferring to use the AUG for my first time ever, only to realize my mistake.

i dont think u deserve an aug if u dont know how to make a ghille gun wrap. But to make it you need burlap strips and netting

Edited by WatchMePwn

Not seen it. Probably not spawning.

Your picture looks familiar..... Anyway, no i don't believe they're spawning yet.

Edited by BillNyeTheRussianSpy