Morning all,

Just started playing again (haven't played since standalone release) and im wanting to know where the hotspots are.

We play as a group of 4 and travelles frim berezino to NE airport then devils castle and NW airfield, without seeing 1 other player. 40/40 man server too.

Obviously this is part and parcel of the game but im just wondering if theres a new route we should be taking or different places to be looking for other players.

Like i said only been playing a few days again but any help appreciated!

• Like 1

I think -if you want to fight go to prison island (Skalisty, all new)

is built for

This heat map is old - no nothern cities and apparently south coast spawns.

Here is a more recent one:

MWknuPR.jpg

• Like 1

*snip*

old mod heatmap, you can still see Guba and no northern cities

Make sure to update your filters and raise the max up from the old setting of 40, there's higher pop servers now.

Also, there's always someone in Elektro.

Rare in my experience to see anyone outside of Cherno/Elektro/Berezino on public servers...I cooked some deer steaks in the middle of NW on a 40/40 server.

Only tend to play private hive as opposed to public. Seen the same guys in a ural on 2 occasions around the north west now. Is there any good weapons to be gained from the nw barracks ?

Only tend to play private hive as opposed to public. Seen the same guys in a ural on 2 occasions around the north west now. Is there any good weapons to be gained from the nw barracks ?

same weapons as any other barrack NWAF is the old killing field now folks are lazy and just hang on the coast.

vybor military base is hot right now, every time i go there i run into players, if it appears to be empty, wait 5 mins

and the servers aren't even that high, even 10 to 20 players is enough, at least the experiences ive been having the last few weeks

edit: forgot to mention, this is merely public 3rd person servers im speak of

Edited by Reg Park

Vybor military and surroundings for those high geared fights. Elektro or and to some degree Berenzino for the more lower geared fights. Guess the new Berenzino is going to be pretty hectic after 0.57.

Edited by aasand

Is there a decent source for recent heat-maps of SA?  I'm talkin real-time recent...

There are no hot spots any more with the way CLE works. 40+ pop servers you are extremely lucky to find a group, Less than that and good fucking luck

Cool will check Vybor out a bit later on.

Why is group pvp so rare now ? I hate being by the coast.. i dont class shooting in electro or cherno aa pvp.. just people playing the game in the wrong way. In my opinion ofcourse.

• Like 1

Cool will check Vybor out a bit later on.

Why is group pvp so rare now ? I hate being by the coast.. i dont class shooting in electro or cherno aa pvp.. just people playing the game in the wrong way. In my opinion ofcourse.

i personally refrain from joining a group with more than three people including me, at least i won't stay very long or close with them

the constant "is that you over there by the bush/tree/house?" is making me insane, even when we all agree to play with a certain item off/certain color, they kept asking

one day i decided to say "no", turned towards them and murdered all of my dayZ friends because i was so damn annoyed by it, luckily they didn't know since those are my buddies at work

with two people besides you, it's easy to remember where they were headed, how they looked and what gear they had

solo has a bonus that you can assume anyone to be potentially hostile without someone screaming into your headphones "why did you shoot me i just wanted to look at you through my scope"

Edited by Zombo

Been awhile since I've been to Vybor military alone. Where is it in relation to the town of Vybor?

EDIT: Doh!! Found it.

Edited by BulletGarden

Been awhile since I've been to Vybor military alone. Where is it in relation to the town of Vybor?

EDIT: Doh!! Found it.

I call it Veresnik to avoid confusion.